The Student Room Group

J.P Morgan Asset Management trainee Program

Has anyone completed the video interview? And does anybody know what the application process is like ??

Scroll to see replies

I haven't but I was thinking of applying. Do you think adding a cover letter to my application is worth it? and have you done the video interview yet?
Reply 2
Not sure if anyone on this forum would know but are you able to apply to degree apprenticeships or other apprentice opportunities if you have done a trainee role? Would it put you to be more favoured or less favoured considering you’d already be trained
Reply 3
Original post by Kelechi988
I haven't but I was thinking of applying. Do you think adding a cover letter to my application is worth it? and have you done the video interview yet?

If you think tou could imaging yourself doing the role, enjoying it and wanting to do it then apply… if your applying for the sake of it I wouldn’t bother. Only apply if you want it (sounds obvious).
And yes a cover letter is generally a good idea
Original post by MaxA06
Not sure if anyone on this forum would know but are you able to apply to degree apprenticeships or other apprentice opportunities if you have done a trainee role? Would it put you to be more favoured or less favoured considering you’d already be trained
To my knowledge you should be able to apply. As from what I've seen, in most trainee roles you don't gain a professional qualification (don't quote me, I might be wrong) and for most degree apprenticeships the main reason you wouldn't be eligible is if you are already educated to a degree level or higher. Imo it would probably be favourable as its basically really good work experience and would put you at an advantage but I'm not 100% sure
Original post by MaxA06
If you think tou could imaging yourself doing the role, enjoying it and wanting to do it then apply… if your applying for the sake of it I wouldn’t bother. Only apply if you want it (sounds obvious).
And yes a cover letter is generally a good idea

Okay thanks
Reply 6
anyone heard back after the hirevue?
Reply 7
Not yet, applications are still open so I’d assume they will start reviewing when they close
I have also did the hirevue 3 days ago but haven’t heard anything yet. is it normal? although i must say my hirevue was kinda meh and basic cause its my first time doing this hirevue thing and doing it in english haha
Original post by j-240702
anyone heard back after the hirevue?
What sort of questions did you get? I’m doing mine this week but never used it before and im awful at interviews, is it just standard ‘tell me about yourself’ type questions?
Anyone knows what type of questions they asked in the hirevue interview??
Original post by Lavendereleon
What sort of questions did you get? I’m doing mine this week but never used it before and im awful at interviews, is it just standard ‘tell me about yourself’ type questions?
I got the hirevue interview invite
What questions they were asking in hirevue interview??
Can you please let me know
bro anybody got a response after the hirevue?
No what about you?
Original post by dhruvp1912
No what about you?

not yet
Original post by novanskaazka
not yet

When you gave your hirevue interview??

Whats your name??