The Student Room Group

I want a high earning job

I have offers from the university of Southampton for finance and economics, and an offer from Queens Belfast for finance, are these good degrees? Can i get a job with a high earning potential with either of these degrees? i would like to work in investment banking or asset management, are there any other jobs that have a high earning potential that i can get with these degrees?
Original post by Thomas Lynch
I have offers from the university of Southampton for finance and economics, and an offer from Queens Belfast for finance, are these good degrees? Can i get a job with a high earning potential with either of these degrees? i would like to work in investment banking or asset management, are there any other jobs that have a high earning potential that i can get with these degrees?

Have you considered jobs such as financial analyst , actuary or management consulting
Original post by Djoptic01
Have you considered jobs such as financial analyst , actuary or management consulting
No I haven’t, what’s the pay like?
only so slightly less than how much a investment banker would likely earn , but that being said they still earn competitive salaries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending