Mine was in September.
Reply 22
Original post by impimpimp
when did you all hear back from natwest saying you passed the VI

November
Reply 23
Original post by Haeshar
Mine was in September.

N they still haven't given u a date for the assessment centre?
Reply 24
Original post by dylanxcx
November

Have u heard anyhting since
Reply 25
Original post by impimpimp

Have u heard anyhting since

Nope. Seems very few to none have heard back about AC. so that’s good in a way. What scores did you get?
Reply 26
Original post by dylanxcx
Nope. Seems very few to none have heard back about AC. so that’s good in a way. What scores did you get?

I did okay in them 97 74 73 what about you
Anyone got an ac?
Nah I still haven't had a reply
Reply 29
I did get a call last week to schedule me for the AC. Unfortunately, I will not be available to partake on that date due to some personal circumstances. This is to give y'all some hope that they will reach out to you soon. I applied in September last year though, I guess they are moving along gradually on a queue.
Original post by Haeshar
I did get a call last week to schedule me for the AC. Unfortunately, I will not be available to partake on that date due to some personal circumstances. This is to give y'all some hope that they will reach out to you soon. I applied in September last year though, I guess they are moving along gradually on a queue.

I have a friend who had an AC in October however that was from the spring week. Hopefully they contact soon. I applied quite late however did get 97 plus in all test scores
Reply 31
Original post by Chicken669
I have a friend who had an AC in October however that was from the spring week. Hopefully they contact soon. I applied quite late however did get 97 plus in all test scores

Nicee, hopefully, they should reach out to you soon considering your high performance also. Stay positive.
Original post by Haeshar

Which internship was this for please?
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous4728!
Which internship was this for please?

Digital transformation Summer Internship
Reply 34
Original post by Haeshar
Digital transformation Summer Internship

What's scores did u get
Reply 35
Anyone heard back after front office AC friday last week?
Original post by nandowatt
Just sent this to you!
hi do you know which email i should use to contact natwest early careers team
Original post by nandowatt
Anyone heard back after front office AC friday last week?
Hey did you have your AC already? I am still waiting on being given a date at the moment. how did yours go?
Has anyone received any calls?
Original post by naru01234
Did anyone apply to the Quant Analyst Internship? I did the VI about 12 days ago, still waiting on if I've passed the VI or not.

Did you ever hear back after passing the VI?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending