The Student Room Group

Ulster University graduate entry medicine 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kcrottt
Hey!
Interviewed a few days ago for Ulster.
Think I screwed one of the 8 up but reasonably happy with the rest.
Fingers crossed I get an offer!

Hi, I also had my interview earlier in the week. I keep going over it in my head. I think I just waffled through most of it! ☹️ atleast I managed to keep myself from completely blanking which was my biggest concern. Good luck to you x
Reply 21
Original post by Kim_8
Hi, I also had my interview earlier in the week. I keep going over it in my head. I think I just waffled through most of it! ☹️ atleast I managed to keep myself from completely blanking which was my biggest concern. Good luck to you x

I’m sure you did great! I blanked on one station and waffled too.
I am the same as you - going over constantly, but we can’t change it now.
Best of luck to you - and hopefully see you in September!
Reply 22
Original post by eoghanleonard
Who has applied for 2024 entry? Couldn't find a thread so decided to make one.

So glad u made this thread its nice to see that we're all on the same boat. Had my interview last week and thought it went reasonably ok but just can't stop going over it in my head. Hope to hear back from ucas soon 🤞
Reply 23
I know there’s no hope the decision has been made but I am constantly checking emails and ucas!
Reply 24
Original post by kcrottt
I know there’s no hope the decision has been made but I am constantly checking emails and ucas!

Me toooo! It's torture isn't it? I think they came out quite soon after the interviews last year which is why I am refreshing my emails constantly and driving myself mad.
Reply 25
I didn’t realise they came out quickly last year! It’s torture is right… I am the exact same 😂
Reply 26
Original post by kcrottt
I didn’t realise they came out quickly last year! It’s torture is right… I am the exact same 😂

Every time I get an email notification my heart sinks 😂 Fingers crossed we'll know soon!
Original post by RRG2003
Every time I get an email notification my heart sinks 😂 Fingers crossed we'll know soon!

Omg I am the same and last year they got release 01 feb so I thought we would have heard today but i think it will be next week now i guess
Reply 28
Original post by bubble_tea12345
Omg I am the same and last year they got release 01 feb so I thought we would have heard today but i think it will be next week now i guess

They said 3/4 weeks so I’m kinda trying to stick to that! Doesn’t help the checking though 😂 can’t believe they were out so early last year
Reply 29
i'm the opposite for some reason- terrified of the email notifications 😂
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 31
Anyone heard anything yet?

Nothing yet ;(
Reply 32
Nothing yet. I wish I could stop checking every 5 seconds 🙄
Reply 33
nothing yet it's cruel... anyone any idea how they will be doing this round, considering they are repping applications after the march sitting of GAMSAT? I wonder will they just waitlists higher proportion of applicants who've just done the interview 🤔
Reply 34
At the end of the interview I was told it would be 1 month until decisions were made.

I asked if that meant the last 2 week and the interviewer said yes.
Reply 35
Original post by Biom2018
At the end of the interview I was told it would be 1 month until decisions were made.

I asked if that meant the last 2 week and the interviewer said yes.

last two weeks of feb?
Reply 36
Sorry, it won't let me submit a reply:

Yeah, probably Feb 19th-March 1st
Reply 37
Original post by Biom2018
Sorry, it won't let me submit a reply:

Yeah, probably Feb 19th-March 1st

grim, but thanks for letting me know !
Everytime I get an email i get a mini heart attack
Reply 39