The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 24

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I technically have all the demanded requirements (average grade, language tests, recommendations, etc). The only thing is that my average grade during my exchange semester is slightly below the minimum grade required, even though my whole bachelor average degree adds up to pass the minimum required. Do you think this could be an issue for passing the admissibility stage? I’m a bit concerned about that, and after having completed the whole application with even more recommendations than required I would hate to be rejected because of that…
Original post by jinflob
I technically have all the demanded requirements (average grade, language tests, recommendations, etc). The only thing is that my average grade during my exchange semester is slightly below the minimum grade required, even though my whole bachelor average degree adds up to pass the minimum required. Do you think this could be an issue for passing the admissibility stage? I’m a bit concerned about that, and after having completed the whole application with even more recommendations than required I would hate to be rejected because of that…

I think they look up on more on the final average, so does it just overpass the minimum requirement? Or do you have a little bit more than that? I don’t think you will have a problem, but regarding my experience even if you have excellent grades you can get rejected (that’s what happened to me last year, I passed the admissibility stage and got rejected either way)
Reply 22
Original post by flawlessrainbow
I think they look up on more on the final average, so does it just overpass the minimum requirement? Or do you have a little bit more than that? I don’t think you will have a problem, but regarding my experience even if you have excellent grades you can get rejected (that’s what happened to me last year, I passed the admissibility stage and got rejected either way)

I do have more than the minimum plus really a very complete application counting the recommendations etc. we will see! 🫣
Original post by jinflob
I do have more than the minimum plus really a very complete application counting the recommendations etc. we will see! 🫣

Then I believe you are okey no worries! =) I hope everyone gets in!
Hey guys would you like to make a whatsapp group or stay here? Send me a private message if you guys want to make one!
Reply 25
Hey guys would you like to make a whatsapp group or stay here? Send me a private message if you guys want to make one!

This doesn’t allow me to send PM… :frown:
Original post by ApricotAmigo
Hello to everyone! Anyone applied to International Security?

Hi! I'm from South Korea and I applied to International Security. I got a notification at Nov 2 that I passed the admissibility stage.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I'm from South Korea and I applied to International Security. I got a notification at Nov 2 that I passed the admissibility stage.

When did you submit your application?
Sorry.. I was confused.. I submitted my application at Nov 2, so it was just confirmation email... haha.. sorry. Still waiting for admissibility email.
Reply 29
Hi! I'm making this thread for the Sciencespo Admission process Intake 2024, I'm applying to the master in international governance and diplomacy, I'm looking forward to hear to which master's are you guys applying!

Hi! I’m from Italy and I applied to the masters in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. Still haven’t received the admissibility email btw, hopefully soon!
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous #1

Can I ask where in South Korea? I was an exchange student at 경희대 last year^^
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by lallyna
Can I ask where in South Korea? I was an exchange student at 경희대 last year^^

For me, it's my last semester in "Sangmyung University".. It's really nice to meet someone who visited Korea!!
Reply 32
Original post by lallyna
Hi! I’m from Italy and I applied to the masters in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. Still haven’t received the admissibility email btw, hopefully soon!

We're all kind of waiting for Friday to see whether we get it or not!!!! The wait is killing me T.T
Hope we all pass this stage :smile:)
Hey guys! I just received the admissibility email! Did anyone else got it?
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey guys! I just received the admissibility email! Did anyone else got it?

hi! yes I just checked and I received it too :smile:
Original post by lallyna
hi! yes I just checked and I received it too :smile:

Me too! I got it! did you pass?
Reply 36
Congrats to everyone who has passed the admissibility stage! Unfortunately I've been determined not admissible, despite meeting the minimum academic criteria by quite a large margin. Feeling a little devastated but will try again next year!
Original post by cwkking_
Congrats to everyone who has passed the admissibility stage! Unfortunately I've been determined not admissible, despite meeting the minimum academic criteria by quite a large margin. Feeling a little devastated but will try again next year!

But how is that possible?
Reply 38
Original post by ApricotAmigo
But how is that possible?

They did indicate on the website that meeting the minimum academic requirement does not in itself guarantee admissibility. My grade in my exchange semester was also a little below the required minimum which may have played a part, in addition to other qualitative factors ☹️
Hey, everyone! I'm from Portugal, applying for the Master's in International Gouvernance and Diplomacy. Pretty anxious for the admission letter here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending