The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 22

Hi guys, I am applying for Sciences Po for the masters in Human Rights & Humanitarian Action. Is anyone else applying or has applied in the past? I would love to hear a bit more about your background.

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I am going to apply for my BA this year, hopefully start in fall 2022. Where did you do your bachelors? We are in this together, stay strong.
Reply 2
Original post by taliay1204
Hi! I am going to apply for my BA this year, hopefully start in fall 2022. Where did you do your bachelors? We are in this together, stay strong.

Awesome! I did my bachelors in the University of West Florida in the US. I am so anxious!!
Original post by taliay1204

I’m planning on applying for my bachelors too! Reims as my first choice and Poitiers as my second
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey, Im going to by applying to Science Po's undergraduate programme, Menton will be my first choice and Reims as my second :smile:

Also applying for the dual degree program between Science Po and UCL xx
Original post by Layla1712
Hey, Im going to by applying to Science Po's undergraduate programme, Menton will be my first choice and Reims as my second :smile:

Also applying for the dual degree program between Science Po and UCL xx

Oh cool! Are you based in London then? I’m applying with Alevels and I’m guessing the interview will be in person? Hopefully I’ll get through to that stage of the process, I know that you aren’t guaranteed an interview.
Original post by Lizzie0327
Oh cool! Are you based in London then? I’m applying with Alevels and I’m guessing the interview will be in person? Hopefully I’ll get through to that stage of the process, I know that you aren’t guaranteed an interview.

Yeah I am haha, I found out that the chance of getting onto the program is like 1/24 which is very scary haha so there are quite a few parts to be successful. We have to do the TSA exam before the interview stage I’m pretty sure :smile:

Hopefully we can both make it in, what r ur predicted grades and what do u study at A-level??
Yeah I am haha, I found out that the chance of getting onto the program is like 1/24 which is very scary haha so there are quite a few parts to be successful. We have to do the TSA exam before the interview stage I’m pretty sure :smile:

Hopefully we can both make it in, what r ur predicted grades and what do u study at A-level??

Oh **** I didn’t even know about the TSA we had to do. I’m studying french, English and Spanish and my predicteds are A* A* A*
Oh **** I didn’t even know about the TSA we had to do. I’m studying french, English and Spanish and my predicteds are A* A* A*

Woahhhh 3 languages at A level all predicted at A* you must be freakishly smart hahah.

I do History, Politics and Economics and am predicted A*A*A
Woahhhh 3 languages at A level all predicted at A* you must be freakishly smart hahah.

I do History, Politics and Economics and am predicted A*A*A

Haha well obviously you must be too, with grades likes those. Have you made a start on the written pieces for the application yet? I’m still procrastinating a little but technically admissions aren’t even open until mid November
(Original post by gr23)
Hi guys, I am applying for Sciences Po for the masters in Human Rights & Humanitarian Action. Is anyone else applying or has applied in the past? I would love to hear a bit more about your background.

Hi!! I'm applying for the Science Po Columbia Dual BA this year. I'm hopefully getting A*A*A* in History, Geography, and English Literature. My first choice is the Reims campus, and my second is the Le Havre campus. Hope you get in!
Original post by sophietheoreo
(Original post by gr23)

Hi!! I'm applying for the Science Po Columbia Dual BA this year. I'm hopefully getting A*A*A* in History, Geography, and English Literature. My first choice is the Reims campus, and my second is the Le Havre campus. Hope you get in!

I was originally going for that program!!! But then found out it was too expensive on the US side haha
Original post by sophietheoreo
(Original post by gr23)

The Reims campus looks fantastic! The programme is in french and English, so it has me wondering if they’ll test our french skills during the interview…
Haha well obviously you must be too, with grades likes those. Have you made a start on the written pieces for the application yet? I’m still procrastinating a little but technically admissions aren’t even open until mid November

No I haven’t started writing the essay pieces yet haha what about you xx
No I haven’t started writing the essay pieces yet haha what about you xx

Not yet, but once i get started ill probably bang them out in a few days
How are u feeling about moving away? Do you do the first two years in France or in America?
Not yet, but once i get started ill probably bang them out in a few days
How are u feeling about moving away? Do you do the first two years in France or in America?

I’m applying for the normal undergraduate program at Science Po and the UCL/Science Po dual degree so I would study in France first then England :smile: that is if I get in haha
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m applying for the normal undergraduate program at Science Po and the UCL/Science Po dual degree so I would study in France first then England :smile: that is if I get in haha

Reims looks like a cool city to live in, especially as its near Paris. You seem to have a pretty good shot at getting in, considering those grades, obviously nothing is certain tho. Do you speak french?
Reims looks like a cool city to live in, especially as its near Paris. You seem to have a pretty good shot at getting in, considering those grades, obviously nothing is certain tho. Do you speak french?

Yeah at a B1 level though :frown:
Yeah at a B1 level though :frown:

Hey that’s enough to be comfortable when u arrive! You’ll pick it up quickly because you already have a foundation of knowledge
Hey that’s enough to be comfortable when u arrive! You’ll pick it up quickly because you already have a foundation of knowledge

Oh thank goodness for that hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending