The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 24

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jorgearaujo837
Hey, everyone! I'm from Portugal, applying for the Master's in International Gouvernance and Diplomacy. Pretty anxious for the admission letter here!

Hey! Did you apply for the first deadline =)? I’m from Mexico!
Original post by flawlessrainbow
Hey! Did you apply for the first deadline =)? I’m from Mexico!

Yeah, I applied the October 29th and got my admissibility letter on November 23rd. I'm also waiting for the admission letter, most certainly on December 12th. I really hope it's a positive answer!
Btw if you wanna exchange some info on insta, mine is jorgearaujo837.
Reply 42
Original post by jorgearaujo837
Yeah, I applied the October 29th and got my admissibility letter on November 23rd. I'm also waiting for the admission letter, most certainly on December 12th. I really hope it's a positive answer!
Btw if you wanna exchange some info on insta, mine is jorgearaujo837.

Hey! How do you know it's gonna be on December 12th? My admissibility letter said I will get an answer no later than the 21st.
Original post by melabi
Hey! How do you know it's gonna be on December 12th? My admissibility letter said I will get an answer no later than the 21st.

I can answer that to you! Normally they tell you on the second week of December from previous years threads and normally is on Tuesdays, this year is December 12th! (Last year I received mine on Tuesday December 13th)
Hey beautiful (and super smart) people 🙂
Anyone here who has applied for the Master in Communications, Media and Creative Industries? Would love to hear back from you. Good luck to all applicants!
Reply 45
I can answer that to you! Normally they tell you on the second week of December from previous years threads and normally is on Tuesdays, this year is December 12th! (Last year I received mine on Tuesday December 13th)

Sweeeeet! That's 9 days less than the expected date :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 46
Original post by lallyna
Can I ask where in South Korea? I was an exchange student at 경희대 last year^^

Hello! i am Kyung Hee university student and I applied for Sciences Po this year...! deadly anxious :frown:
I also applied for the Master's in International Governance and Diplomacy before the 29th of October deadline! I am pretty anxious about the decision and wondering if I made the right choice of applying before the first deadline hahahha
Original post by sweetkinglife
I also applied for the Master's in International Governance and Diplomacy before the 29th of October deadline! I am pretty anxious about the decision and wondering if I made the right choice of applying before the first deadline hahahha

Why are you doubting the decision? it's better to apply early! ^^ where are you from?
Reply 49
Hi! Good luck to all of you who applied before October 29th and will receive their decision soon.

You guys seem to have predicted the dates for the admissibility letter and final decision, does anyone know when that would be for the people who applied before the second deadline?
Original post by a.d.n
Hi! Good luck to all of you who applied before October 29th and will receive their decision soon.

You guys seem to have predicted the dates for the admissibility letter and final decision, does anyone know when that would be for the people who applied before the second deadline?

According to SciencesPo deadline if you applied to the second deadline you will receive your answer in 22 February 2024 (It could be before that) 🙂 To which programme did you apply?
(edited 4 months ago)
Why are you doubting the decision? it's better to apply early! ^^ where are you from?

I am just thinking about how the admissions system works. There are five admission deadlines, and someone will be admitted at the last one probably. I just think there might be a maximum quota somewhere, and that the ones that are the most interested in Sciences Po applied at the earliest one, meaning that the quota will be filled up quickly. I have no idea if this is true or not hahah. I'm from Denmark!
Reply 52
According to SciencesPo deadline if you applied to the second deadline you will receive your answer in 22 February 2024 (It could be before that) 🙂 To which programme did you apply?

Yes I’m aware of that. However, I noted that you have predicted a more specific date based on previous admission rounds..but that only applied to the first deadline. So was just wondering if anyone had done the research about previous dates for admissibility letter and final decision for the second deadline.

Master’s in International Security! :smile:
Original post by a.d.n
Yes I’m aware of that. However, I noted that you have predicted a more specific date based on previous admission rounds..but that only applied to the first deadline. So was just wondering if anyone had done the research about previous dates for admissibility letter and final decision for the second deadline.

Master’s in International Security! :smile:

I would think the Tuesday the week before based on the predictions for the first intake. Which means Feb 13th
I got declined this year ! Hope others got in ~! Good luck to you guys, Idk why I didn’t get in bc I have a strong cv(which was approved by Sciencespo graduates I know..)
Just received an offer for the Master in Public Policy starting in 2024! All the best for the other applicants.
I also now received an offer for the Master in International Development!
Reply 57
I also just received an offer for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action! Best of luck to all other applicants 🙂
Reply 58
Congrats to everyone!!! Anyone else waiting on scholarships?
Original post by melabi
Congrats to everyone!!! Anyone else waiting on scholarships?

Did you get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending