The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 24

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you get in?

Yes, for MPP! wbu?
Reply 61
Hi everyone! I was just admitted for International Development! Does anyone know when we might hear back about whether we will be nominated for the Eiffel Scholarship?
Reply 62
Did you guys get the admission letter already? I have not received mine yet, just the email saying I was accepted.
Reply 63
Original post by gmarquezc
Did you guys get the admission letter already? I have not received mine yet, just the email saying I was accepted.

No :frown: I'm wondering when we'll get the next email with more details...
Original post by melabi
Yes, for MPP! wbu?

Which policy stream? 😄
Reply 65
Original post by Anonymous #4
Which policy stream? 😄

global health 😀
Anybody got admitted into the International Security program?
Reply 67
Hi ! Congrats to those who have already received an offer !!

I will be applying for the master in International Security (January deadline)
does anyone know when those of us who were admitted will get the offer email and be able to see the conditions and accept it?
Original post by aoui
Hi everyone! I was just admitted for International Development! Does anyone know when we might hear back about whether we will be nominated for the Eiffel Scholarship?

Hi! I have the same question. It is supposed to be defined in early December. I was also wondering if we must accept the offer in order to be consider to the Eiffel Scholarship
Reply 70
Hi! I've just received the email containing the login information for the portal to accept the offer. However, I haven't yet received the email with the acceptance letter. Is this also the case for you?
Original post by gmarquezc
Hi! I've just received the email containing the login information for the portal to accept the offer. However, I haven't yet received the email with the acceptance letter. Is this also the case for you?

Same here.
Reply 72
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hi! I have the same question. It is supposed to be defined in early December. I was also wondering if we must accept the offer in order to be consider to the Eiffel Scholarship

I was wondering the same thing... apparently the deadline for universities to submit Eiffel scholarship applications is january 10th so I guess if we want to be considered we have to accept before then... did anyone try emailing them?
i just received the offer email with an ID attached. anyone received anything about Eiffel?
Reply 74
Hello, has anyone seen the 'application completion date' in the dashboard? I applied last week but it says "application complete date" is Dec 30th. Does it mean that they will complete my application assessment (admissibility) by the date they specified? Anybody knows what that means?
Reply 75
Original post by tpgml
Hello, has anyone seen the 'application completion date' in the dashboard? I applied last week but it says "application complete date" is Dec 30th. Does it mean that they will complete my application assessment (admissibility) by the date they specified? Anybody knows what that means?

no it's not, it's just a confirmation email, you will receive an email stating you are admissible and they will give you a final answer 3 weeks later, usually each phase takes 3 weeks after the deadline
Reply 76
Original post by melabi
no it's not, it's just a confirmation email, you will receive an email stating you are admissible and they will give you a final answer 3 weeks later, usually each phase takes 3 weeks after the deadline

Thank you Melabi. But apart from email, do you have an idea what the date is in the dashboard?
I wonder what that means... I applied on 25 November but my "application completion date" says 25 February 2024.
Reply 78
Hi guys
Does someone have news about the Eiffel Scholarship?
Reply 79
Do you think it’s best to wait for the offer letter to come before starting the acceptance procedure? I’m a bit conflicted since I still haven’t gotten the letter, I’m not sure how important it is for the acceptance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending