The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 24

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Albcccc
Hi guys
Does someone have news about the Eiffel Scholarship?

I still haven’t received anything, but based on the previous years’ threads it might take a while for them to send something about the scholarship
One question guys. Under what conditions can an admission be revoked? So, if my GPA goes below 3.5, would they deny me admission after having been accepted?
Original post by flawlessrainbow
Hi! I'm making this thread for the Sciencespo Admission process Intake 2024, I'm applying to the master in international governance and diplomacy, I'm looking forward to hear to which master's are you guys applying!

Hi, I applied for MPP and Dual Degree by the deadline of 29th of October. Then I had to hand in missing language documents and did that 4 weeks later. Does anybody know when I will receive feedback? :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Superhero3
Hi, I applied for MPP and Dual Degree by the deadline of 29th of October. Then I had to hand in missing language documents and did that 4 weeks later. Does anybody know when I will receive feedback? :smile:

I think you should reach out to admissions, they can give you an estimate.
Original post by melabi
I think you should reach out to admissions, they can give you an estimate.

Unfortunately they didn't give me a good estimate
Reply 85
Unfortunately they didn't give me a good estimate

Looks like you'll hear back at the same time as Dec 3rd deadline applicants...
Original post by melabi
Looks like you'll hear back at the same time as Dec 3rd deadline applicants...

okay, thank you! When will that be? :smile:
Reply 87
okay, thank you! When will that be? :smile:

check under the master's programs deadline https://www.sciencespo.fr/admissions/en/graduate/international-admissions/deadlines/
Original post by ApricotAmigo
One question guys. Under what conditions can an admission be revoked? So, if my GPA goes below 3.5, would they deny me admission after having been accepted?

i think the offer is basically unconditional, as long as you graduate and can provide them with a diploma you should be good. not sure though just based on what i have seen online
Those that got shortlisted for eiffel, did they send you a confirmation email that they received your documents?
Reply 90
Original post by Anonymous #8
Those that got shortlisted for eiffel, did they send you a confirmation email that they received your documents?

Hey, what did you end up filling out for the Eiffel application after getting pre-selected?
Original post by melabi
Hey, what did you end up filling out for the Eiffel application after getting pre-selected?

They sent me an excel sheet to fill out with some basic info, plus other documents including a professional project - which were basically what we already sent for the application anyway 🙂
Reply 92
Hello did anyone applied for undergraduate within 13 December deadline? if so, did you hear back for admission to interview stage? Because I still didn't and I'd like to know if I am the only one. thanks :wink:
Original post by Guido-
Hello did anyone applied for undergraduate within 13 December deadline? if so, did you hear back for admission to interview stage? Because I still didn't and I'd like to know if I am the only one. thanks :wink:

Hi! I applied on December 9th and still haven’t heard back. I don’t think anyone has yet, so we’re in the same boat :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by Anonymous #10
Hi! I applied on December 9th and still haven’t heard back. I don’t think anyone has yet, so we’re in the same boat :smile:

glad to hear, let me know if you get anything. thank you
Reply 95
hello did anyone who applied for undergraduate within 13 December deadline receive any mail for the interview stage yet?
Reply 96
Original post by Guido-
hello did anyone who applied for undergraduate within 13 December deadline receive any mail for the interview stage yet?

Hi, I applied within December deadline and haven’t received any email yet!

Let me know if you do.
Reply 97
Original post by dutyjakub
Hi, I applied within December deadline and haven’t received any email yet!

Let me know if you do.

just received the mail
Reply 98
From past threads I've gathered that PSIA tends to send the admissible email around 2-3 weeks after receiving the application for each round, can anyone who applied say if it's still true?
Reply 99
Has anyone who applied before the 3rd December masters deadline heard anything back yet? I haven't received anything from Science Po since my confirmation of application submission. Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending