The Student Room Group

Attack on Titan is the greatest anime ever

The ending of AOT was not perfect, but it definitely delivered a satisfying and bittersweet ending to a great story. HxH will never finish, One Piece is too long, and JJK will never be as sentimental and deep as AOT. I don't see another anime bringing as much as tears, action and story as AOT for a long time and this is saying something. Isayama is a genius and AOT is the greatest anime ever!
Original post by Nice_100
The ending of AOT was not perfect, but it definitely delivered a satisfying and bittersweet ending to a great story. HxH will never finish, One Piece is too long, and JJK will never be as sentimental and deep as AOT. I don't see another anime bringing as much as tears, action and story as AOT for a long time and this is saying something. Isayama is a genius and AOT is the greatest anime ever!

Yes, I really enjoyed Attack on Titan. For me, my favourite anime is between AOT & Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Reply 2
Original post by Nice_100

This is honestly me. I love attack on titan so much and it is just my life. Honestly I dont mind the ending too much because I feel it brings the story to a close, regardless of this though I will constantly go back and rewatch it hoping somehow in the paths eren changes the ending and it doesnt end the way it does. Im on my 7th time rewatching it and who know, maybe this is the lucky time that eren changes it for me.

Quick Reply

Latest