The Student Room Group

Marvel Fans?

Is there any Marvel fans on here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We disappeared ever since Marvel decided releasing Eternals was a good idea /j Have you seen GOTG3 yet?
Reply 2
Original post by K.online.
We disappeared ever since Marvel decided releasing Eternals was a good idea /j Have you seen GOTG3 yet?

Was not good was it. Yh GOTG 3 was brilliant, have you?
Reply 3
I'd say I love Marvel!
Reply 4
Original post by rodiane17
I'd say I love Marvel!

Have you seen all of them? The only one I have not seen is Ant Man 3
Reply 5
Original post by jmica
Have you seen all of them? The only one I have not seen is Ant Man 3

Very generic and meh movie.
yea i like marvel too but ngl after eternals, ive only watched a few specific projects. super excited abt spiderverse tho
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by jmica
Was not good was it. Yh GOTG 3 was brilliant, have you?

I saw it on Saturday and, although it could never beat the original, in my eyes it easily surpasses vol.2 (despite loving it as much as the others). The soundtrack and characterisation was incredible and the ending tied it all off. I was pleasantly surprised considering Marvel's latest output hasn't been the best.
Reply 8
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
yea i like marvel too but ngl after eternals, ive only watched a few specific projects. super excited abt spiderverse tho

I'm so excited for Spiderverse but I've got nobody to see it with me on the big screen, so I'll have to wait until release :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by LeoDan3
Very generic and meh movie.

Yh heard this. Will still watch it at some point though
Reply 10
I'm so excited for Spiderverse but I've got nobody to see it with me on the big screen, so I'll have to wait until release :frown:

It's going to be awesome. I go on my own sometimes. Go on your own? Were are you based?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 11
I saw it on Saturday and, although it could never beat the original, in my eyes it easily surpasses vol.2 (despite loving it as much as the others). The soundtrack and characterisation was incredible and the ending tied it all off. I was pleasantly surprised considering Marvel's latest output hasn't been the best.

Definitely better than number 2 for sure. Was just so good. Much more of a story and not as over the top, which was great. Though they really minimised the torture that animals (Rocket) go through during animal testing.
Reply 12
Original post by jmica
It's going to be awesome. I go on my own sometimes. Go on your own? Were are you based?

I might do that. I'm based in the West Midlands (I'm 15 but homeschooled and sitting my GCSEs, so my social circle is thin).
Reply 13
Original post by jmica
Definitely better than number 2 for sure. Was just so good. Much more of a story and not as over the top, which was great. Though they really minimised the torture that animals (Rocket) go through during animal testing.

I couldn't agree more. I definitely think a lot of gory/graphic scenes were cut to make the film suitable for a younger audience, but all in all got the message across.
whats ur guys' favourite marvel show?
Reply 15
whats ur guys' favourite marvel show?

I might be biased but Wandavision was top tier. I also quite enjoyed Agent Carter, although it doesn't have a lot of rep ever since the Disney+ shows were streamed. They were all honestly pretty good with the exception of SheHulk and Ms Marvel (I couldn't finish either due to the cringe factor).
I might be biased but Wandavision was top tier. I also quite enjoyed Agent Carter, although it doesn't have a lot of rep ever since the Disney+ shows were streamed. They were all honestly pretty good with the exception of SheHulk and Ms Marvel (I couldn't finish either due to the cringe factor).

yea i think i liked wandavision the most too. the only thing i didnt like was the ending cuz it was so diff from what the were building up to yk. loki was pretty solid too (him falling inlove with himself is weird but whatever)
Reply 17
yea i think i liked wandavision the most too. the only thing i didnt like was the ending cuz it was so diff from what the were building up to yk. loki was pretty solid too (him falling inlove with himself is weird but whatever)

I understand that completely but I felt the ending lead to a fantastic character arc and Doctor Strange sequel. We love Loki in my household, but I was the only one to enjoy the show. Glad somebody shares my experience. The whole Sylvie thing was odd but, hey, if you were Loki you'd love yourself too
I understand that completely but I felt the ending lead to a fantastic character arc and Doctor Strange sequel. We love Loki in my household, but I was the only one to enjoy the show. Glad somebody shares my experience. The whole Sylvie thing was odd but, hey, if you were Loki you'd love yourself too

'you'd love yourself too' couldnt have worded that better. but yea doc strange was great i was so sick of ppl calling it mid tier. the fact that sam raimi directed it gave it that special touch i enjoyed
Marvel ended after Endgame.

Quick Reply

Latest