The Student Room Group

EPQ ideas

Hi! I've been struggled quite a bit with EPQ title ideas as I want to change mine because frankly the research has been very boring and dull but I'm unsure of what to do it on. I am trying to centre it more around languages and Asia - specifically around east or south east like Thailand
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Lost in translation: Analyzing the challenges of medical translation between Thai and English

Preserving endangered languages in Thailand: An examination of revitalization efforts for Ban Khor Sign Language

English language education in Thailand: An analysis of teaching methods and outcomes

The impact of globalization on language extinction in minority hill tribes of Northern Thailand

Language and cultural preservation in Thai schools: A study of Lanna and Isan ethnic languages

The role of language in Thai cultural and national identity: Perspectives from university students

Improving English skills for Tourism industry workers in Phuket: An applied project

Teaching Thai language learners about cultural concepts: A curriculum project

Reply 3
Original post by Emmanuel 33

Lost in translation: Analyzing the challenges of medical translation between Thai and English

Preserving endangered languages in Thailand: An examination of revitalization efforts for Ban Khor Sign Language

English language education in Thailand: An analysis of teaching methods and outcomes

The impact of globalization on language extinction in minority hill tribes of Northern Thailand

Language and cultural preservation in Thai schools: A study of Lanna and Isan ethnic languages

The role of language in Thai cultural and national identity: Perspectives from university students

Improving English skills for Tourism industry workers in Phuket: An applied project

Teaching Thai language learners about cultural concepts: A curriculum project

This is extremely helpful thank you so much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending