The Student Room Group

Help with History/Law EPQ topic!!!

Hi, I am a Year 12 student doing an EPQ and need some help deciding a topic to do. I previously had a topic in mind but was told it was too broad, so I decided to change my idea. Does anyone have any topic ideas that link to history and law together, perhaps with links to the British empire in India for instance? But there can be other time frames also!! Any help would be great!!!
Reply 1
Original post by yeonwari
Hi, I am a Year 12 student doing an EPQ and need some help deciding a topic to do. I previously had a topic in mind but was told it was too broad, so I decided to change my idea. Does anyone have any topic ideas that link to history and law together, perhaps with links to the British empire in India for instance? But there can be other time frames also!! Any help would be great!!!

Absolutely! How about digging into the legal side of the British Empire's rule in India for your EPQ? You can explore the laws they brought in, how they affected India's legal system, and even look at some key cases or reforms. It's a cool way to blend history and law. Plus, you could check out how all of this still influences India today. I think it could make for a super interesting EPQ what do you think? 😊
Reply 2
Original post by Monte99
Absolutely! How about digging into the legal side of the British Empire's rule in India for your EPQ? You can explore the laws they brought in, how they affected India's legal system, and even look at some key cases or reforms. It's a cool way to blend history and law. Plus, you could check out how all of this still influences India today. I think it could make for a super interesting EPQ what do you think? 😊

Omg that's a lovely idea!! Thank you so much for the idea!
Reply 3
Original post by yeonwari
Omg that's a lovely idea!! Thank you so much for the idea!

All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest