The Student Room Group

Different degrees at different unis

I didn't really know what degree I wanted to do until recently but I've kind of narrowed it down to EE, Aerospace engineering or Physics.

I'm planning on applying to Australian universities and each university seems to be appealing for a different degree (eg. ANU looks more appealing for Aerospace and UNSW looks better for physics). This is just based off what I personally find more interesting and some other aspects.

The point here is would it be weird if I applied for Aerospace or EE at some unis and for physics at others? Should I make a set decision on what I want to do instead?

I apply next October so I still have some time and I already far exceed the requirements to get in I just want to make a plan now :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Hi, I've moved your thread to the studying in Australia forum :smile: The main applications and UCAS forum is for applications to UK unis through UCAS!

Regarding your question, if you are applying to each university directly, separately, then it's perfectly plausible.

If you have to apply to the unis together through a centralised system where you can only send the same information to each uni (like UCAS) then it may be harder to manage to do so competitively for all of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending