The Student Room Group

Class of 2021: did you get a graduation ceremony?

My uni never hosted an in-person graduation ceremony for my cohort and I feel alone in this.

I had a virtual graduation ceremony in November 2021, but an in-person one was never arranged. I feel like most unis held belated in-person graduation ceremonies for 2020 and 2021 graduates.

I noticed a lot of 2021 grads having in-person ceremonies in spring 2022 when all restrictions had been lifted.

Is my uni the only one that didn't offer a belated in-person ceremony?
Original post by boopityboop
My uni never hosted an in-person graduation ceremony for my cohort and I feel alone in this.

I had a virtual graduation ceremony in November 2021, but an in-person one was never arranged. I feel like most unis held belated in-person graduation ceremonies for 2020 and 2021 graduates.

I noticed a lot of 2021 grads having in-person ceremonies in spring 2022 when all restrictions had been lifted.

Is my uni the only one that didn't offer a belated in-person ceremony?

Hey,

That's annoying that they never did one later on? I personally had a belated one in May of 2022 but graduated 'in absentia' in 2021. What uni did you go to? I know some unis who have only just caught up/some people have still had them as late as this year so could be worth asking them if there is any plan?

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (2nd year PhD Psychology)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending