The Student Room Group

Needs Assessor

Hey there,

I had this email today and not sure if it should be reported. Student finance will not allow me to change assessment centre and want me to stick with the current one. Since they can only fund one needs assessment center and not two.

has thrown a spanner in the works again, as he has gone and had another assessment done. (more fool the other centre for agreeing to the assessment really!) However, he has taken your email as fact he could change assessment centre by sounds of it.

He went and arranged the assessment without confirmation from SFW and I have now told him that it is unlikely that SFW will pay the fee.

He sent the report on Wednesday, and I have received emails since to chase it. What do you advise? Shall I just send it onto SFW and hope that they accept the recommendations?

I suspect that we will not hear the end of anonymous until he gets everything, he thinks he needs through DSA….and possibly more!

Just thinking the sooner this is dealt with the less anonymous will flood dsaadmin with chaser emails.

Quick Reply

Latest