The Student Room Group

Can anyone suggest an Intel Core i7 laptop suitable for both studying and gaming?

Hey everyone,

I'm currently on the lookout for a versatile laptop that can handle both my study workload and gaming sessions without compromising performance. Specifically, I'm interested in an Intel Core i7-based laptop that strikes a balance between academic needs and gaming capabilities.

Do you have any personal experiences or recommendations for Intel Core i7 laptops that fit this criterion? I'd love to hear your insights on models that offer:

Academic Suitability: A laptop suitable for heavy academic tasks like coding, design software, and multitasking for research and writing papers.

Gaming Performance: Decent gaming capabilities for handling modern titles without major lags or heating issues.

Battery Life: Ideally, a laptop that can hold a charge for a reasonable amount of time during classes or study sessions.

If you've found a gem that meets these requirements or have experiences (good or bad) with specific models, please share! Any advice on brands, specific configurations, or features to prioritize would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks a bunch, in advance for your input!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending