The Student Room Group

My a level exam is in 2025, when did you start revising for your a levels?

^question
Original post by 12115
^question

if you your a levels are in 2 years, you focus on gcse as of now. you start reivising for a levels from the first month you start classes
Reply 2
Original post by psychstudent2625
if you your a levels are in 2 years, you focus on gcse as of now. you start reivising for a levels from the first month you start classes

Im in year 12 rn
I started in 2006
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 4
I would go over what you cover in classes now as you go along mainly cause it helps with your predicted as tests progress. For final exams I sort of started studying properly about 2-3 months ago but it depends on how much you do throughout the year.
Reply 5
Original post by suppp
I would go over what you cover in classes now as you go along mainly cause it helps with your predicted as tests progress. For final exams I sort of started studying properly about 2-3 months ago but it depends on how much you do throughout the year.

2-3 months before the exam wow
I'm guessing you revised through out the two years and then just went over it all again over the 2-3 months prior to exams
Reply 6
Original post by 12115
2-3 months before the exam wow
I'm guessing you revised through out the two years and then just went over it all again over the 2-3 months prior to exams

Sort of, I went about it very weirdly. As a basis I got predicted A*AAC in January and my finals were may/june so I basically spent a little over a month focusing mainly on the C and neglecting the other 3 and then balanced all of them in the remaining 2-3 months with like proper ppq practice and revision. I would focus up before predicted so you could apply to good universities off your predicted. I would not suggest doing what I did cause I ended up skipping school days to make up for lost time.
Reply 7
Well you'll have Yr 12 exams and mocks so you will be going over everything a couple of times before the real exams. I just read over everything in the hols so I don't completely forget it.
Reply 8
Easy loverrrrr keep it cruel on me dont need history cause I know youve done it before. Easy loverrr

Heyy basjcally it is January of year 12 and I am wondering if it is too late to change one of my a level subjects because I am in 6th form and doing a levels and a levels are so good but one of my A levels is so hard so i am just wondering if I can change bc rn i am cirrently doing my a levels

Ok girl we get it. You cant shut up about a levels

I wish people told me in June 2021 how difficult Spanish A level is. I WANT TO DROP IT

Quick Reply

Latest