The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Has anyone received an offer from bath comp sci??

plsssssssss tell me if you have and what a level grades you got and when you applied
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
plsssssssss tell me if you have and what a level grades you got and when you applied

lolno.

Here's what they said in an acknowledgement email to somebody's application:

"As you may know, our BSc (Hons) Computer Science with professional placement or study abroad degree is very popular, and to make sure every student who joins us has the experience they expect, the number of places available is unfortunately limited.

Your application is important to us, and we want to recognise the time you have spent on it. Our first priority is to make sure everyone who applies is treated fairly. This may mean we cannot make decisions for applicants until we have considered everyone who applies by UCAS' equal consideration deadline (31 January 2024).

I know waiting can be stressful and we will aim to make a decision for you as quickly as possible. To give you plenty of time to consider your final UCAS decisions, you can expect to have a decision no later than the end of April 2024 - in most cases I hope it will be much faster than this.

Once we have made a decision you will be notified directly through UCAS Hub."
(edited 4 months ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

Okay, it seems like one or two people have gotten a CS offer from the Discover/Target/Pathway group. Seems like they applied Mid-October on Tuesday Night.

I would say that Bath is now closed until January, so don't expect anything coming from admissions until January.

Quick Reply

Latest