The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover in Gants Hill 23/24

I have a room available immediately for a tenancy takeover.

It is located in Gants Hill, East London and called The Valentine. It is a S106 room, so offered at a discounted rate for £184 per week until 07/06/2024.

The Valentine houses students from universities all over London, so is available for any university student currently studying in London.

It is a spacious room, very lovely with an en-suite. It is great student accommodation, lots of amenities and very new and modern. Quick links also to the Central and Jubilee line.

If interested, please let me know and get in touch with the Valentine at: [email protected]. Please put the subject as Tenancy Takeover in Flat 228.

Many thanks,
Hannah
Original post by hannahdsted
I have a room available immediately for a tenancy takeover.

It is located in Gants Hill, East London and called The Valentine. It is a S106 room, so offered at a discounted rate for £184 per week until 07/06/2024.

The Valentine houses students from universities all over London, so is available for any university student currently studying in London.

It is a spacious room, very lovely with an en-suite. It is great student accommodation, lots of amenities and very new and modern. Quick links also to the Central and Jubilee line.

If interested, please let me know and get in touch with the Valentine at: [email protected]. Please put the subject as Tenancy Takeover in Flat 228.

Many thanks,
Hannah

Hey is this still available ?
Reply 2
Original post by Umair97353563
Hey is this still available ?

I believe it may still be. If you pop them an email on the email address above you can check in with them ☺️
Original post by hannahdsted
I believe it may still be. If you pop them an email on the email address above you can check in with them ☺️

Yep I’ve done so, could I get ur number I wanna discuss a few details if possible ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending