The Student Room Group

Accommodation needed please

Hiii! I am looking to takeover (not swap) anyone's LSE or UoL accommodation and do not mind paying extra !!PLSSSSS
Original post by Sabzinooooo
Hiii! I am looking to takeover (not swap) anyone's LSE or UoL accommodation and do not mind paying extra !!PLSSSSS

hi, i was planning to go to london but decided to take a gap year, but unfortunately i already booked a bronze studio of 320 pounds per week at mannequin house london via university living. they, asked me to get a replacement tenant to get my deposit back so if you're interested we'll connect.
Reply 2

Hi, are you still looking?
Reply 3

Hi 🙂 Need someone to take over my tenancy in Scape Shoreditch London. It's a windowsill studio on the 5th floor.
Reply 4
Original post by au.leen
Hi 🙂 Need someone to take over my tenancy in Scape Shoreditch London. It's a windowsill studio on the 5th floor.

Hello, I am very interested in accom at Scape Shoreditch! Could you message me with the price & tenancy length if available? Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by isasmatcha
Hello, I am very interested in accom at Scape Shoreditch! Could you message me with the price & tenancy length if available? Thank you!

Hi could you reach out via instagram? :smile: au.leen
Reply 6
I have a silver en-suite room available at chapter Islington
Reply 7
Hi I have a bronze Studio at Canvas Walthamstow for 23/24 academic year for only 290 pw (a 50-week contract)
1 minute walk from tube (Victoria line)
Message if interested :smile:
Reply 8

Hi! I have a contract for an ensuite accommodation in Whitechapel, which is 7 minutes walk away from Whitechapel station (equipped with district & circle line and the new Elizabeth line). It will be a 44 week tenancy and 253 pounds per week. Please DM me for more information.
Reply 9
I have accomm now :smile:

Hi I don’t know if you’re still looking for accommodation but I need someone to takeover my accommodation in Victoria London. I am from UAL but they have other students living there too!
Does anyone want a room in Leeds with a personal washroom, suite room in Leeds rent is £505 monthly (including all the bills)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending