The Student Room Group

Is there a horrible lurgy going round?

Running nose, aching, sore throat, no energy
Is here in Herts.
Reply 1
Oh noes. We'd better close all schools, shut all businesses, force chemicals into people's bodies and censor all news and social media. Otherwise there won't be an NHS.

Quick everyone. It's an emergency. This time it really is.
Reply 2
Definitely over here in Newcastle! I was perfectly fine a few days ago, suddenly I came down with an awfully runny and blocked nose, cough, sore throat, constant sneezing, and low energy. It's probably just a common cold spreading around cause of the wintery weather we've recently had, a lot of my classmates have also got the same issues, as well as my mum and brother on the other side of the country. It sucks, but I don't regret making snowmen with my friends at 1am 😆
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
How on earth can we flatten the curve and save the NHS?
Reply 4
Original post by Spop21
Definitely over here in Newcastle! I was perfectly fine a few days ago, suddenly I came down with an awfully runny and blocked nose, cough, sore throat, constant sneezing, and low energy. It's probably just a common cold spreading around cause of the wintery weather we've recently had, a lot of my classmates have also got the same issues, as well as my mum and brother on the other side of the country. It sucks, but I don't regret making snowmen with my friends at 1am 😆

did u get a photo?
The symptoms are Covid, but according to my test it isn't ;-)
Reply 5
Original post by Trinculo
How on earth can we flatten the curve and save the NHS?

please let it die already
Reply 6
There's norovirus doing the rounds here, pretty normal for Dec.
Had it for the past week and it's nothing short of annoying.

It wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the coughing fits I have most nights. Just man-flu tho innit.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
I'm coming out of it, slowly

Quick Reply

Latest