The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Trevs :D

Just got the college application to trevs!! it was my 7th choice but honestly i'm super excited. it seems so cool to go to most of these places, i can't wait to go ( as long as i get the grades ;-; )
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ImmaJima
Just got the college application to trevs!! it was my 7th choice but honestly i'm super excited. it seems so cool to go to most of these places, i can't wait to go ( as long as i get the grades ;-; )

I know a few people who were in Trevs and they loved it. Very cool layout and unusual architecture! Good luck in getting the grades.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
My son is in Trevs and loves it! Don't listen to the haters, it is a very friendly welcoming college, and super located for the science site. All under one roof is a bonus too, so you don't have to go outside to get to the dining room!.Congratulations, I am sure you will love it there

My daughter went to Trevs - it was her first choice. There are lots of events during Freshers' week, some involving alcohol and some not. It's a really friendly college.

One of the great things about the layout of the college is the hexagonal landings with 6 or 7 rooms round the landing. This quick;y becomes a friendship group with coffee drinking etc on the landing.

Take no notice of comments by username6135883. They seem to determined to rubbish Trevs, even finding threads from several years ago.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by username6135883
(Original post by Debs25)I know a few people who were in Trevs and they loved it. Very cool layout and unusual architecture! Good luck in getting the grades.

Ugly layout
**** placement
Horrible architecture.
Shut up.

No need to be rude.
Reply 5

i’m also going to trevs! it was my first choice + i’m glad you’re happy about going : D
Same!! What are you studying? I'm studying anthropology with foundation year :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by coffeebean22
Same!! What are you studying? I'm studying anthropology with foundation year :smile:

i think i replied yesterday to another one of ur posts lol but just in case u don’t see it- i’m doing human sciences! so same dept as anthro :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by coffeebean22

I’m doing natural sciences - maths and comp sci!! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by tiny hobbit
My daughter went to Trevs - it was her first choice. There are lots of events during Freshers' week, some involving alcohol and some not. It's a really friendly college.

One of the great things about the layout of the college is the hexagonal landings with 6 or 7 rooms round the landing. This quick;y becomes a friendship group with coffee drinking etc on the landing.

Take no notice of comments by username6135883. They seem to determined to rubbish Trevs, even finding threads from several years ago.

That sounds amazing - thank you!!
Reply 10
Original post by xebbyy
i’m also going to trevs! it was my first choice + i’m glad you’re happy about going : D

Nice!! What’re you studying??

Edit: wait sorry just saw it’s human sciences!
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by xebbyy
i think i replied yesterday to another one of ur posts lol but just in case u don’t see it- i’m doing human sciences! so same dept as anthro :smile:

Omg happy days! Haha I'm legit so excited to start
Trevs seemed cool the few times I've been there. When I applied I only put down self-catered as a preference. Ended up in Butler. The long walk to town still gives me PTSD.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest