The Student Room Group

Faraday Future Intelligent Electric

I've been involved in independent investing for quite some time, and the rollercoaster journey of 'Faraday Future Intelligent Electric ' has been quite surprising. The stock, once valued at $1496.00, plummeted to below $0.01 but is now gradually rebounding. It's intriguing to speculate whether it might reclaim its previous high in the next few years.

I'm contemplating the possibility of investing, given the positive buzz surrounding their partnerships, growth trajectory, and expansion plans. Despite the market fluctuations, the 97% buy rating indicates optimistic prospects. While I'm not a financial expert, my few years of independent investing lead me to believe that it could at least reach $5 within the year, offering a promising return. I'm curious to hear from fellow investors about their stock positions and potential buying decisions.
Hi there. This is a Student Finance England form for enquiries regarding finance for attending university. We would not be able to help with this. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending