The Student Room Group

Crossdressing

Hi I’m a straight 19 year old man who is your stereotypical dude. I’m a bit of a womaniser just like many young teens in college are, play a lot of sports, active gym goer, good looking if I say so myself and to friends and family just your average masculine straight young adult.
However something nobody knows about me and probably would never guess is the fact that I am also happen to be an occasional crossdresser who sometimes fully transforms into a woman usually just for the day. When I do transform, I never go over the top and look like drag as I want to be seen as a woman in that time period and not a man in drag. To appear as feminine as possible, I always choose the appearance of a traditionally feminine woman through heels, makeup and accessories which For the most part works as my efforts make women and men in public just pressure I am just a classy woman.
To this day I’ve never really understood why I feel the need to do it as I have had a few girlfriends which I’ve never told about it thinking if I did it would be all over. However, what I do know is if I was found out or I told her if i I would be willing to give it up forever if she asked if it meant keeping her. Of course I might feel an itch to do it again but never doing it again to keep someone I’d want to be with id rather have that than loose them over something I only do monthly and live most of my life not stressing over.

I’m interested to hear what girls think about this and if they would still wanna date me if they knew and if they would date me knowing I was willing to give it up to still be with them.
Don't worry OP, there are girls who are open-minded and won't have a problem with you cross-dressing

I'm sure most would rather you be honest and embrace the true you - which you're still figuring out!

If not, they're clearly the wrong person for you and perhaps isn't someone worth your time

It's important to be yourself in any relationship, you shouldn't have to give up any part of yourself / activities you enjoy

Keeping it a secret / hiding it away could lead to some unhealthy resentment / poor mental health later down the line

Even if you decide not to cross-dress anymore, it should be your choice to stop and not anyone else's

So, honesty is the best policy - wishing you all the best for the future OP! 💪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending