The Student Room Group

Law offers - 2024 entry

Hi guys i sent of my application for law at Exeter, Bristol, York, LSE and Cambridge a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone knows when the first offers for law start to come in? Sorry i quite impatient but i heard some people all ready got some offers! Does anyone know when lse and exeter give out their offers?
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viafrancis
Hi guys i sent of my application for law at Exeter, Bristol, York, LSE and Cambridge a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone knows when the first offers for law start to come in? Sorry i quite impatient but i heard some people all ready got some offers! Does anyone know when lse and exeter give out their offers?

i got an offer (without lnat though), i also applied to lse and here are the current processing times:

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/News/Current-processing-times

ITS SO SCARY!!! i hope it all goes well for you xx
Reply 2
Original post by claideueueue
i got an offer (without lnat though), i also applied to lse and here are the current processing times:

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/News/Current-processing-times

same with you! That’s amazing you already got an offer! where did you apply? I’m not sure how i did on the lnat so i’m so nervous about getting an offer to validate i didn’t totally flunk it!
ok so i got an offer to glasgow, which i am honestly SO confused about because i initially thought they also needed the lnat but i ended up getting an offer before I even took the test, which is weird, so i guess they dont need lnat anymore???

my other applications were to lse, oxford, ucl and kcl and im still waiting on all of them. how do you think you did on the test? because i have literally no idea how i did on it...which uni are you aiming for?
Reply 4
ok so i got an offer to glasgow, which i am honestly SO confused about because i initially thought they also needed the lnat but i ended up getting an offer before I even took the test, which is weird, so i guess they dont need lnat anymore???

my other applications were to lse, oxford, ucl and kcl and im still waiting on all of them. how do you think you did on the test? because i have literally no idea how i did on it...which uni are you aiming for?

WAIT THEY DONT NEED LNAT???? changing my choices asap xx
Reply 5

IDK is york nicer that glasgow? i’ve never been to both so no idea what i’ll like. I have no idea how i did on the lnat either so very worried but we will be grand i think
Original post by ciabatta1
wait they dont need lnat???? Changing my choices asap xx

i dont know bro i thought they did but ig not wodjsisjwjw
IDK is york nicer that glasgow? i’ve never been to both so no idea what i’ll like. I have no idea how i did on the lnat either so very worried but we will be grand i think

same tbh, i mean i’m applying as an international student so i’m not familiar with the environment in glasgow vs york… but yes hopefully we both do super well xx
Reply 8
Original post by claudiedoeslaw
same tbh, i mean i’m applying as an international student so i’m not familiar with the environment in glasgow vs york… but yes hopefully we both do super well xx

same i’m applying from ireland so very nervy

I’m also so scared! Applied for Oxford, LSE, Kings, Durham and Manchester. Sent my application Friday. I think I really messed up the multiple choice part of the Lnat so I’m hopeless but I am just praying at this point (I think my essay was quite good) hope we both get out wishes!
Reply 10

Hi, I applied to York, Nottingham, Sheffield, KCL and Oxford. SO scared about how I did on my LNAT so I feel you, I'm sure we all smashed it!! Good luck everyone. I'll keep updated on here about any offers. I know York have started giving offers out but to different courses I believe.
Reply 11
Original post by isobel l
Hi, I applied to York, Nottingham, Sheffield, KCL and Oxford. SO scared about how I did on my LNAT so I feel you, I'm sure we all smashed it!! Good luck everyone. I'll keep updated on here about any offers. I know York have started giving offers out but to different courses I believe.

yes i’ll keep everyone updated aswell we all got this 🩵 X im way to impatient for this im ngl
yes i’ll keep everyone updated aswell we all got this 🩵 X im way to impatient for this im ngl

Hi there,

It's great to hear you have applied for the University of Exeter! While I can't comment on when you'll receive an update on your application, it might be worth checking out our After You Apply page for a bit more information on the topic!

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have about studying here in Exeter.
Best of luck!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Reply 13

Received my first offer today, from Sheffield. I’ve heard some unis don’t get back to you untill March for Law tho, it’s just a waiting game!! ❤️
Reply 14

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Newhos/Current-processing-times

How did you get an offer so SOON? The deadline was only 2 days ago
Reply 15
Original post by Maiara1

I don’t knowww!! I was so shocked and nervous to open it. I sent my application in on the 10th so it’s been just over a week I guess. Good luck to you!! Where have you applied?
Original post by Maiara1

Some of the non LNAT unis are usually quick, Sheffield, Cardiff, Liverpool etc. York (as a non LNAT) are usually slow, they wait until equal consideration is over to review applications. The last few years they’ve been March ish.

heyyy ive just recieved an offer at Exeter!! I applied to Cambridge,Bristol,Exeter,Warwick,York
Original post by Victoria.L
heyyy ive just recieved an offer at Exeter!! I applied to Cambridge,Bristol,Exeter,Warwick,York

CONGRATS!!! When did you apply
Reply 19
Original post by Victoria.L

OMG FOR LAW?? i really want to get into exeter! what are your stats! we bastically applied to the same places instead of warwick i applied to lse! 🤭🩵

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending