The Student Room Group

BOVTS

Hiya
Just submitted my application for BOVTS and paid the application fee but haven't submitted my self tape yet... Will they send out an email to receive it cause there didn't seem to be a place on the page to attach it?
Thankyou and good luck to everyone auditioning this year!! (P.s. yeah ik I'm submitting it pretty late....)
Reply 1
Original post by Charlottek05
Hiya
Just submitted my application for BOVTS and paid the application fee but haven't submitted my self tape yet... Will they send out an email to receive it cause there didn't seem to be a place on the page to attach it?
Thankyou and good luck to everyone auditioning this year!! (P.s. yeah ik I'm submitting it pretty late....)

Hi yeah they should send you an email with instructions with what you should include in the self tape as well as a link you can submit it through - I can’t fully remember how long it took for them to send me the email - it was either on the day or like two days later - so sorry if this reply is irrelevant bc you’ve already heard back from them but good luck either way!!! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending