The Student Room Group

I need some advice and help on how I can get high grade GCSEs and various other stuff

Hi,

I’ll be honest and straight up to the point on this post,

Im 19, I’ve skipped school from 15 (basically I haven’t been to school for 3 to 4 years) I don’t have any GCSE’s, I don’t have a stable job, my parents have kicked me out of their house and I’m living in a room where I have a 120x60cm desk to read and study.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know what grade I’m at with English,Maths,Biology,Physics and Chemistry, I’ve lost a lot of knowledge over all 5 of these subjects during the 3 - 4 years I’ve left school, I’m waking up at 2am everyday reading the Bible and praying to God,Yeshua and the Holy Spirit for guidance and help, I’m trying to study all 5 of these subjects on my desk with cgp books, but I don’t understand or can even remember half of the stuff I read when I get into more difficult topics (for example geometry is a hard maths topic for me). I don’t think I have a good studying method and I don’t think I know how to use my time to study effectively.

Also another thing, I’ve always struggled with doing things myself with my own mind, I’ve always asked people for help,If I was to try and build a door by myself whilst watching a YouTube video on how to build a door or get told by someone how to do it once or twice and they leave me to it, I’d struggle severely.

I want to get into the habit of figuring and solving problems myself most of the time, there’s nothing wrong with asking for help of course but the reality is is that a lot of people in society don’t have the time to tutor you unless you pay them a lot of money, everyone cares for themselves and their fake materialistic needs.

I just want solutions and advice, I want to be diligent and sort my life out, I want to get a good carpenter/joinery or artistic designer job in the next 2 to 3 years and be well knowledged in advanced Maths,English,Physics,Biology and Chemistry.

If any of you got good advice and solutions, please message me or reply to me on this post.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by angel1245
Hi,

I’ll be honest and straight up to the point on this post,

Im 19, I’ve skipped school from 15 (basically I haven’t been to school for 3 to 4 years) I don’t have any GCSE’s, I don’t have a stable job, my parents have kicked me out of their house and I’m living in a room where I have a 120x60cm desk to read and study.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know what grade I’m at with English,Maths,Biology,Physics and Chemistry, I’ve lost a lot of knowledge over all 5 of these subjects during the 3 - 4 years I’ve left school, I’m waking up at 2am everyday reading the Bible and praying to God,Yeshua and the Holy Spirit for guidance and help, I’m trying to study all 5 of these subjects on my desk with cgp books, but I don’t understand or can even remember half of the stuff I read when I get into more difficult topics (for example geometry is a hard maths topic for me). I don’t think I have a good studying method and I don’t think I know how to use my time to study effectively.

Also another thing, I’ve always struggled with doing things myself with my own mind, I’ve always asked people for help,If I was to try and build a door by myself whilst watching a YouTube video on how to build a door or get told by someone how to do it once or twice and they leave me to it, I’d struggle severely.

I want to get into the habit of figuring and solving problems myself most of the time, there’s nothing wrong with asking for help of course but the reality is is that a lot of people in society don’t have the time to tutor you unless you pay them a lot of money, everyone cares for themselves and their fake materialistic needs.

I just want solutions and advice, I want to be diligent and sort my life out, I want to get a good carpenter/joinery or artistic designer job in the next 2 to 3 years and be well knowledged in advanced Maths,English,Physics,Biology and Chemistry.

If any of you got good advice and solutions, please message me or reply to me on this post.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending