The Student Room Group

EPQ Ideas

hello I want to EPQ relating to criminology
I have a tittle "why is the majority of crime committed by the youth" although, my tutor asked me to add in anything "criminal justice system" in it to make the topic more suitable

please can anyone help with ideas?... any is welcomed!!!
(edited 2 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Username2007
hello I want to EPQ relating to criminology
I have a tittle "why is the majority of crime committed by the youth" although, my tutor asked me to add in anything "criminal justice system" in it to make the topic more suitable

please can anyone help with ideas?... any is welcomed!!!

i think your question is a great idea if anything i would maybe reword it slightly as you do limit yourself by creating the idea that it is created mostly by youths which is quite deterministic so i would suggest something like "to what extent is the majority of crime committed by youths?" so it is more open and allows more fluidity with your answer. or if youre trying to follow your teachers suggestion you could speak about "how effective is the criminal justice system at preventing youth crime?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending