The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Has anyone heard back from central saint martin's about an interview yet?

How long do they take to get back to people to offer an interview? Do they get back to you promptly if you don't get one too? I hope I get one. Good luck everyone
Original post by Sarahjp123
How long do they take to get back to people to offer an interview? Do they get back to you promptly if you don't get one too? I hope I get one. Good luck everyone

What subject? :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by normaw

What subject? :smile:

Oh yeah sorry lol jewellery design! Thanks x
Reply 3
Nope I’m waiting too!! I’ve applied to fashion comms image and promotion, sent my portfolio 3 weeks ago still waiting 😩
Reply 4
Original post by Princvssz
Nope I’m waiting too!! I’ve applied to fashion comms image and promotion, sent my portfolio 3 weeks ago still waiting 😩

Oh good luck really hope you hear any day soon. I wonder if they wait til after January when they have them all after the deadline of the 31st and then review all at same sort of time? Hope you get in good luck let me know!! X
Reply 5

Hey did u hear back yet? Still waiting!

Hey did u hear back yet? Still waiting!

Hi, I applied for architecture back in October , sent in my portfolio November and didn’t get an interview until early February :smile: If that helps x
Reply 7
Original post by Jessa0811

Hi, I applied for architecture back in October , sent in my portfolio November and didn’t get an interview until early February :smile: If that helps x

Oh cool thanks! There is hope for me, did you get in? X
Reply 8

Hey did you hear back x

Oh cool thanks! There is hope for me, did you get in? X

Yea I got an unconditional offer ! Goodluck to youuu ! Lmk how it goes :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Jessa0811

Yea I got an unconditional offer ! Goodluck to youuu ! Lmk how it goes :smile:

Oh that’s brilliant, well done !!!! Thank you I hope I get in will let you know xx

Oh that’s brilliant, well done !!!! Thank you I hope I get in will let you know xx

Thank you smm! Wishing you the besttt 😁😁
Reply 12
Hey did you get your interview??
Reply 13
Original post by fuzzzzz
Hey did you get your interview??

Heyyy yes I didddd omg so happy. R you the girl who also had an interview for jewellery? I can’t remember sorry just in a rush not looked back through the messages xx my interview is next week did u have yours? How was it? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending