The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene Teesside University

Has anyone got any rejections from Teesside Uni (Dental Hygiene) yet? Had my interview on the 11.01. and no reply yet so I guess it will be a rejection?
I had my interview in December and have had nothing back yet starting to get worried about it
Reply 2
Original post by Laura.Parvin
I had my interview in December and have had nothing back yet starting to get worried about it

At my interview they said if I am unsuccessful I will hear from them very soon.... a girl from my class had her interview there too 1 day before me and she received an offer 2 weeks later, so I m bit worried now.... not sure if it is worth to contact them or give it more time...Im extra anxious as got 2 rejections, 1 on hold and 1 no interview invite/reply yet so far ...:frown: what about you? any news?
Reply 3
Original post by Naoisemccabe
Hi, sorry this is so random. I have an interview on Friday and wanted to know if you remember any of the questions asked? Would be so helpful, can't find anything anywhere😮*💨

I have one too
Original post by Jahiya
I have one too

Ahhh hope it goes well Jahiya - good luck!!
Reply 5
good luck to you too!
Original post by Jahiya
good luck to you too!

How did it go Jahiya???
Original post by dental08
Has anyone got any rejections from Teesside Uni (Dental Hygiene) yet? Had my interview on the 11.01. and no reply yet so I guess it will be a rejection?

Hey have you heard back from teesside yet?

Quick Reply

Latest