The Student Room Group

Incomplete qualifications

Is it possible to apply, fill up ucas with incomplete documents?

I am still waiting for some of my documents like level 3 qualification (highschool) to be sent to me from abroad but i already have my level 4 qualifications with me.

Can i continue filling up my UCAS and just write a note telling them my other documents will come soon?

I am already late in application and now i am waiting for these papers. :/
Do u mean like the physical certificates? because the universities might not even need to see those anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by Afterlife?
Do u mean like the physical certificates? because the universities might not even need to see those anyway.

No, so basically, I already have my college transcript of records and diploma with me for my bachelor's degree abroad and translated by naric as CertHE Level 4, but apparently I still need a copy of my Level 3 qualification, which is my highschool diploma and transcript of records.

In my country a bachelor's degree is enough proof that you grauduated highschool because you won't be admitted in a college/uni if you didn't go to
highschool.

So my question is, can i proceed with my application while waiting for my highschool transcript of records? (this is our GCSE equivalent) I already have my Level4 qualification with me tho.
(edited 5 years ago)
You don’t provide certificates to ucas at all. You just list your grades and results. Universities ask for certificates to prove your grades later
What can we call the incomplete bachelor's degree in ucas application in qualifications part? Like , we have studied a 4 semester of university but stopped it later. So how can we talk about this in Ucas qualifications part?
Original post by Ploto.space
What can we call the incomplete bachelor's degree in ucas application in qualifications part? Like , we have studied a 4 semester of university but stopped it later. So how can we talk about this in Ucas qualifications part?

Undergraduate credit is a formal qualification.

There’s a link to a worked example showing how to use “other” qualification type on UCAS on the OP of the University Transfer FAQ thread at the top of applications, clearing and ucas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending