The Student Room Group

How to revise french listening

How do i revise french listening because that’s always what pulls my grade down
Reply 1
Do you watch Twitch streams or YouTube videos? If so, watch them in French 🙂 Watching French language shows with French subtitles helps too, it gets you to associate the written word with the right sound. Of course there's the usual stuff as well, like making sure you're familiar with the GCSE vocab and the tenses you can expect to hear. Try to pick up on key words even if you can't understand everything. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Ganl
Do you watch Twitch streams or YouTube videos? If so, watch them in French 🙂 Watching French language shows with French subtitles helps too, it gets you to associate the written word with the right sound. Of course there's the usual stuff as well, like making sure you're familiar with the GCSE vocab and the tenses you can expect to hear. Try to pick up on key words even if you can't understand everything. Good luck!

Thanks! i watched french peppa pig for 4 days leading up to to listening mock/ prelim exam but i don’t know if that really helped
Original post by Ivy.Anderson
How do i revise french listening because that’s always what pulls my grade down

listen to French music!!
some of my favourites include Angele, Stromae and Francoise Hardy :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by erin11

listen to French music!!
some of my favourites include Angele, Stromae and Francoise Hardy :smile:

Do u find it useful
Original post by Ivy.Anderson
Do u find it useful

i find it useful to see how much of the songs i can understand and follow along with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending