The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Medway accommodation

I will be studying as a Greenwich student in the Medway campus in September and I was wondering if people have advice on accommodation. The Adelaide, Forte, Sunne, Merlin and Wolfe accommodation seems to be conveniently placed but what is the social life like here. Piers quay also looks good but is a little further away. I am also wondering if it is worth living in the Canterbury campus and travelling between, the social life looks better here but it is definitely more out of the way. I’m also not sure what the application process is like nice I will not be a Kent student. If anyone has experience in these accommodations or is in a similar situation please let me know your thoughts :smile:
I am first year trust me pier quays is better.its onlay a 15 minute walk from campus plus there are shuttle busses that can take you from Canterbury to Medway the buses also stop at pier quays
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 292MLASISI01
I am first year trust me pier quays is better.its onlay a 15 minute walk from campus plus there are shuttle busses that can take you from Canterbury to Medway the buses also stop at pier quays
Ah this is good to hear thank you for replying, I have sent my application now. Is piers quays where you are staying? If so, is the living situation nice besides from location and do you find there is a good social scene here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending