The Student Room Group

Accomodation in London, Greenwich

Hi! I'm looking to give up my studio room in SE8, I'm trying to get rid of my contract so I can move into a cheaper room. Please ask or message me if you want to know more about it!! :-)

- £269pw, Rent Total £13,719.00
- Start ASAP
- End 7 Sep 2024
- Student Village
- Classic Studio Plus https://www.mezzino.com/property/creek-court/?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx5qoBhDyARIsAPbMagACelZi4lhodnDp6rqIrYkmIb3B2qmqb_9EiO6uWuZDmjkwRos89SsaAlykEALw_wcB
- Private bathroom, bedroom, kitchen
- Laundry facilities, Tesco & Sainsbury's on doorstep, Lidl, Canada Water station nearby.
Hello my name is Ramatulie I am a student that will starting at the University of Greenwich on the 25th. I am interested and ready to move in as soon as possible. in this and wanted to ask if there is a deposit that needs to be paid or not since it’s a student room.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Ramatulie1233455
Hello my name is Ramatulie I am a student that will starting at the University of Greenwich on the 25th. I am interested and ready to move in as soon as possible. in this and wanted to ask if there is a deposit that needs to be paid or not since it’s a student room.

Hi!!! that's great!!! I will email my accommodation manager in the morning and let them know so I can get all the details for you! Is there anything specific you'd like to know or would you like to see the room at all?
Original post by katsyll
Hi!!! that's great!!! I will email my accommodation manager in the morning and let them know so I can get all the details for you! Is there anything specific you'd like to know or would you like to see the room at all?

Yes I would love to see the room to view it. If possible I can do tomorrow evening.
Reply 4
Yeah, that is completely fine! I will be available all evening. Do you need the address? I will be able to meet you and guide you in just tell me the best time for you.
Original post by katsyll
Yeah, that is completely fine! I will be available all evening. Do you need the address? I will be able to meet you and guide you in just tell me the best time for you.

I can meet up in the morning actually at 9:30 as the uni isn’t far and my induction tomorrow starts at 11am so maybe this could be a good time
Original post by katsyll

Also did you have to pay a deposit for the room
Reply 7
I can meet up in the morning actually at 9:30 as the uni isn’t far and my induction tomorrow starts at 11am so maybe this could be a good time

9:30am is fine! And I paid a £99 deposit. September's rent has already been paid (around £1037~) so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Is it alright if I meet you at the Sainsbury's which is outside the accommodation?
Original post by katsyll
9:30am is fine! And I paid a £99 deposit. September's rent has already been paid (around £1037~) so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Is it alright if I meet you at the Sainsbury's which is outside the accommodation?

Yes I’m coming down to London from Northamptonshire so I can just use google maps lol to find the Sainsbury’s when I arrive at Greenwich.
Original post by katsyll

Ok can explain to me more further about the rent and deposit. Do I need to pay for anything else except from future rent
Reply 10
Ok can explain to me more further about the rent and deposit. Do I need to pay for anything else except from future rent

From my knowledge, I believe a deposit and future rent instalments are all you should have to pay but I will cross-check that with my accommodation manager tomorrow as its late and they will not reply at this time.
Original post by katsyll
From my knowledge, I believe a deposit and future rent instalments are all you should have to pay but I will cross-check that with my accommodation manager tomorrow as its late and they will not reply at this time.

Ok thank you. Take care till tomorrow :smile:
Reply 12
Ok thank you. Take care till tomorrow :smile:

not a problem !! thank you for taking an interest. goodnight and see you tomorrow !! :-)
Original post by katsyll
not a problem !! thank you for taking an interest. goodnight and see you tomorrow !! :-)

Hi I will be taking the 188 to Macmillan student village is the Sainsbury’s close to there.
Reply 14
Hi I will be taking the 188 to Macmillan student village is the Sainsbury’s close to there.

yes, its exactly outside the bus stop !
Original post by katsyll
yes, its exactly outside the bus stop !

Ok thanks
Original post by katsyll

Hi I am waiting outside the Sainsbury’s and I’m in like blue baggy jeans and a brown long sleeve top
Reply 17
Hi I am waiting outside the Sainsbury’s and I’m in like blue baggy jeans and a brown long sleeve top

okay, I'll be right there in a pink hoodie!
Reply 18
Original post by katsyll
Hi! I'm looking to give up my studio room in SE8, I'm trying to get rid of my contract so I can move into a cheaper room. Please ask or message me if you want to know more about it!! :-)

- £269pw, Rent Total £13,719.00
- Start ASAP
- End 7 Sep 2024
- Student Village
- Classic Studio Plus https://www.mezzino.com/property/creek-court/?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx5qoBhDyARIsAPbMagACelZi4lhodnDp6rqIrYkmIb3B2qmqb_9EiO6uWuZDmjkwRos89SsaAlykEALw_wcB
- Private bathroom, bedroom, kitchen
- Laundry facilities, Tesco & Sainsbury's on doorstep, Lidl, Canada Water station nearby.

Hi, is this still available? Pls text (not call) 07716794431

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending