The Student Room Group

Is it misleading when university claims something which so wrong?

My university is claiming 2 courses are similar on the context of both being health science when in reality these 2 majors are so different in terms of the course outlines and career wise. They are not ready to have a talk which is causing me distress. What to do ? Because if I agree to what they want me to study then it is a waste of money and time and am not happy.
Reply 1
Original post by communal-glower
My university is claiming 2 courses are similar on the context of both being health science when in reality these 2 majors are so different in terms of the course outlines and career wise. They are not ready to have a talk which is causing me distress. What to do ? Because if I agree to what they want me to study then it is a waste of money and time and am not happy.

What is the scenario you're referring to?

Is this a case where you've applied for course A, but they're offering your course B instead (i.e. you're still in the stage of applying to the university and you're not yet a student there)?

Or are you already a student at the university and they're asking you to change course?
Original post by martin7
What is the scenario you're referring to?

Is this a case where you've applied for course A, but they're offering your course B instead (i.e. you're still in the stage of applying to the university and you're not yet a student there)?

Or are you already a student at the university and they're asking you to change course?
I was offered course A but am interested in course B. They are saying it is similar when in reality the course coordinator states it not .
Original post by communal-glower
I was offered course A but am interested in course B. They are saying it is similar when in reality the course coordinator states it not .

So, you applied to course B but they rejected you and offered you A as an alternative?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending