The Student Room Group

Llyods Banking group summer internship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jesighyu
hey just got a reply back from them now. said they are still finalizing and we will probably only hear back by end of March :frown:
oh my god, that’s so much time 😭 thank you so much for letting me know, at this point i‘ll stop waiting and try go with the flow, are you waiting to hear back from any other companies?
Reply 21
Original post by idils
oh my god, that’s so much time 😭 thank you so much for letting me know, at this point i‘ll stop waiting and try go with the flow, are you waiting to hear back from any other companies?
i think that's best haha. I feel like i have refreshed my emails about a thousand times now lol. I actually got a summer research position at my university thankfully so will go for that in case Llyods doesn't work out. What about u? do you have some backups?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Jesighyu
i think that's best haha. I will like i have refreshed my emails about a thousand times now lol. I actually got a summer research position at my university thankfully so will go for that in case Llyods doesn't work out. What about u? do you have some backups?
same here lol, that sounds perfect to be fair, i have a few back ups but im most hopeful about lloyds. i can tell more! do you use linkedin and if you do would you like to share? if not thats all good as well!
Reply 23
Original post by idils
same here lol, that sounds perfect to be fair, i have a few back ups but im most hopeful about lloyds. i can tell more! do you use linkedin and if you do would you like to share? if not thats all good as well!
oh ok cool. Sure will pm you! thanks
Did you guys hear back from them??
I finished my assessment for the technology placement and only received a feedback report, no outcome yet ☹️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending