The Student Room Group

What is your favorite music, song, and favorite artist?

Just curious what type of music do you listen to?
Whats your favorite song?
Who's your favorite artist?

I'll start my favorite type of music is Reggaeton and Corridos.
My favorite song is "Inseparables - Yahritza y Su Esencia" "Llamadas Perdidas - Ivan Cornejo" and "Ando Más Que Mal - Eslabon Armado"
My favorite artists are Yahritza y Su Esencia, Ivan Cornejo, Eslabon Amrado, DannyLux, and the weeknd.
I really wanna hear from you guys :biggrin:
-rock, metal, indie, classical, easy listening, some older pop depending on the song/artist (60s to 90s), but I'm not particularly rigid, I'm fairly eclectic.

-I don't have one at present

-currently probably Depeche Mode but it's not set in stone

Thread moved to Music
Reply 2
Ahhh the weeknd is my favourite artist tooo

Original post by anna bella:3
just curious what type of music do you listen to?

I'll start my favorite type of music is reggaeton and corridos.
My favorite song is "inseparables - yahritza y su esencia" "llamadas perdidas - ivan cornejo" and "ando más que mal - eslabon armado"
my favorite artists are yahritza y su esencia, ivan cornejo, eslabon amrado, dannylux, and the weeknd.
I really wanna hear from you guys :d
- easy listening 70s/80s, rap and selected pop. I will get sick of pop songs quickly though because of how often they get played.

- Can't Fight this Feeling by REO Speedwagon. Vienna by Billy Joel is a close second.

- I love Elton John, Billy Joel and Kanye West :hide: but other secondary people I enjoy are Kendrick Lamar, Little Mix, Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.
my favourite genres of music are alternative and indie rock. my favourite song is indies or paradise by anna calvi, and my favourite artist is also anna calvi
Original post by Anna Bella:3

My favorite song is "Inseparables - Yahritza y Su Esencia" "Llamadas Perdidas - Ivan Cornejo" and "Ando Más Que Mal - Eslabon Armado"
My favorite artists are Yahritza y Su Esencia, Ivan Cornejo, Eslabon Amrado, DannyLux, and the weeknd.

Music wise- i like a bit of all sorts.
My favourite song- lifes about to get good by shania twain (at the moment).
My favourite artist- shania twain
Spotify would probably say that my genre is hiphop, but i love reggaetton too
Fav song - 3005 by Childish Gambino:cool:
Fav artists at the time - Asap Rocky, Lana Del Rey, Childish Gambino
(edited 1 year ago)
Rock,rap,country, and some pop
Wishing well by juice world
Juice wrld

(...)

I like to listen to classic. It is relaxing for my soul or stimulates my nerves.
There are so many songs I like and I can't decide for my favorite. Maybe later.
Favorite artist because of her soft and melodic voice, Karen Carpenter from the Carpenters.
I mainly listen to K-pop but I also like Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, One Direction
Original post by jisvngxstay
I mainly listen to K-pop but I also like Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, One Direction

Harry Styles composed a song that counts to my favorites. Can you guess what the name of the song is? see in the spoiler!

Spoiler

anything that lacks anger or finger pointing. done with that. currently.

Quick Reply

Latest