The Student Room Group

Forced to take of trainers or get a detention!

I was in the lunch line when a bossy teacher took one look at my shoes and called the head of year and safeguarding all because i wore white socks and nike air forces which were black. they made me change into this ugly A## shoes and everyone made fun out me! The fact that my mum advised me to wear trainers as they are comfortable for me after an accident i had years ago involving me feet and legs..
Do you think this is acceptable? Like its just trainers its not that deep..
Reply 1
What is the school policy on footwear? Why don't you have a doctor's note for an exemption if you have a medical issue?
Original post by MayaaFinee
I was in the lunch line when a bossy teacher took one look at my shoes and called the head of year and safeguarding all because i wore white socks and nike air forces which were black. they made me change into this ugly A## shoes and everyone made fun out me! The fact that my mum advised me to wear trainers as they are comfortable for me after an accident i had years ago involving me feet and legs..
Do you think this is acceptable? Like its just trainers its not that deep..
If there are rules, you should follow them.
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
What is the school policy on footwear? Why don't you have a doctor's note for an exemption if you have a medical issue?
I do have it they won’t listen
Reply 4
Original post by MayaaFinee
I do have it they won’t listen
'Your mum advised you to wear trainers' is not a medical exemption. Get your parents to try and sort it.
Original post by Surnia
'Your mum advised you to wear trainers' is not a medical exemption. Get your parents to try and sort it.
If you were in charge of Britain, it would be sorted quickly.
Reply 6
Original post by Wired_1800
If you were in charge of Britain, it would be sorted quickly.
Too kind ☺️

Would you like a role in my Government?
Original post by Surnia
Too kind ☺️

Would you like a role in my Government?
Of course, you know my position. Though I may become a headache for you in Cabinet with my views.

On a serious note, i have followed your posts and they have been direct and supportive, where needed. Not the usual woke “bubble” posts that one tends to see on TSR supporting arguably poor behaviour.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending