The Student Room Group

Kingston children’s nursing accommodation

Hi, i’m studying children’s nursing at Kingston, i’m wondering what accommodation is best for me to go for student halls or private?
Hello @qtbimbo,

Congratulations on choosing to study Children's Nursing at Kingston University!

Kingston University has six halls of residence for students to stay in.

The prices of the halls vary depending if you would an en-suite room or a studio.

Here is a link to the university accommodations https://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodation/

Alternatively, you could decide to rent privately.

Things to consider when renting privately are

Price

Is it a shared accommodation?

Does it include bills?

Length of contract

We hope to see you soon!

From
~May
Kingston University Postgraduate Student Representative
Original post by qtbimbo
Hi, i’m studying children’s nursing at Kingston, i’m wondering what accommodation is best for me to go for student halls or private?

i’m doing children’s nursing at kingston tooo, i’ve heard a lot that it’s good to do student halls for first year and then go private for the rest, living with your friends or people you trust.
Reply 3
Original post by ajaraaaaa
i’m doing children’s nursing at kingston tooo, i’ve heard a lot that it’s good to do student halls for first year and then go private for the rest, living with your friends or people you trust.

another kingston children’s nursee!yeahhh, i’ve heard that too i know i’m definitely doing student halls first year now it’s just which one to pick 😭
Original post by qtbimbo
another kingston children’s nursee!yeahhh, i’ve heard that too i know i’m definitely doing student halls first year now it’s just which one to pick 😭

i’m not sure tbh i wanted to chancellors but don’t think it really matters 😭😭 just hope i live with good people. we should defo keep in touch
Reply 5
Original post by ajaraaaaa
i’m not sure tbh i wanted to chancellors but don’t think it really matters 😭😭 just hope i live with good people. we should defo keep in touch

honestlyy, don’t get me started on good people i’m here stressing if people will be messy, and yess we should definitely keep in touch!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending