The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Masters City Uni of London 2023

Hello!

Anyone else doing a masters at city for Sept 2023? What are you doing your masters in?
I’m going to be doing Publishing and I’m trying to think of how I’m funding all of this. I have savings and hopefully the SFE loan but anyway I wanted to get to know some people also going to City, I went to a different place for my undergraduate.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I have a conditional offer for MSc Human-Computer Interaction Design for 2023.
I got a scholarship worth 2k pounds which I was considered for by default on application (Computer Science and Engineering Scholarship), hoping to get the another scholarship worth more but yeah
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!

So nice to stumble on this post! I'm actually considering doing the same Publishing MA but still unsure as I'm also figuring out how to fund studies and whether to go for full-time or part-time. Hoping that going to the open evening and having a look will help me make a decision~
Reply 3
Hi,

I just got my unconditional offer for MSc in Health Management at City yesterday. Very likely to accept the offer. Would love to meet people who are also coming to City for Sept 2023 and even more if it's my same course!
Hi I’m doing msc mental health nursing in September 2023 I’ve got conditional offers just gotta write my RPL form and submit it. Hoping to meet new people but still haven’t got into contact with anyone studying at masters level at city uni or on my course. Couldn’t even find any group chats I could join. Would be nice to get to know people and hopefully meet up during freshers or something. Maybe form a group chat too! X
Hey I also have a conditional offer for MSc Mental Health Nursing and need to submit my RPL essay too. I haven’t decided on City completely as I am still waiting for my interview at KCL… Actually I think you were in my interview group at City lol!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by digitalniteshade
Hey I also have a conditional offer for MSc Mental Health Nursing and need to submit my RPL essay too. I haven’t decided on City completely as I am still waiting for my interview at KCL… Actually I think you were in my interview group at City lol!

Hey, I’ve submitted the RPL essay for Kingston uni and managed to get an unconditional offer and yeah still need to write the RPL form for city it’s a little more challenging than the Kingston one imo. And no way I sat with two girls in my interview at City we should deffo get in touch x

heyy how long after your interview did you receive your offer? also what are the conditions of your offer? im wondering what to expect for mine
Original post by Anonymous
heyy how long after your interview did you receive your offer? also what are the conditions of your offer? im wondering what to expect for mine

Hi! About a month after my interview I got a conditional offer - conditional based on submission (and pass) of the RPL essay.
Original post by sameerrugby
Hey, I’ve submitted the RPL essay for Kingston uni and managed to get an unconditional offer and yeah still need to write the RPL form for city it’s a little more challenging than the Kingston one imo. And no way I sat with two girls in my interview at City we should deffo get in touch x

Yesss it was me lol! I remember we discussed your dissertation about psychosis

Congrats on your unconditional offer from Kingston! I have a few nursing friends that went there and they said they really enjoyed the programme/school. I'm working on the RPL for City now and it's quite lengthy...
Yesss it was me lol! I remember we discussed your dissertation about psychosis

Congrats on your unconditional offer from Kingston! I have a few nursing friends that went there and they said they really enjoyed the programme/school. I'm working on the RPL for City now and it's quite lengthy...

No way that’s such a coincidence. What’s your instagram I’ll give you a follow kind wanna discuss the RPL with you see where we’re at etc.
Reply 11
Original post by strawbphie
Hello!

Anyone else doing a masters at city for Sept 2023? What are you doing your masters in?
I’m going to be doing Publishing and I’m trying to think of how I’m funding all of this. I have savings and hopefully the SFE loan but anyway I wanted to get to know some people also going to City, I went to a different place for my undergraduate.

Hi!! I'm also doing the Publishing MA at City in sept 2023!! I've been wanting to connect with other prople from the master because I'm from outside the UK and really stressed andexcited about it!! Especially about finding accommodation haha but i would love to get to know other people at city too!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by truecheesecake
Hey! I have a conditional offer for MSc Human-Computer Interaction Design for 2023.
I got a scholarship worth 2k pounds which I was considered for by default on application (Computer Science and Engineering Scholarship), hoping to get the another scholarship worth more but yeah

Hi! I have an offer for that course too, with the same scholarship! I'm looking to connect with future coursemates, lmk if you're open to chat :smile:
Original post by Scarl3tt
Hi! I have an offer for that course too, with the same scholarship! I'm looking to connect with future coursemates, lmk if you're open to chat :smile:

Heyy, yeah sure I'd love to connect!
Reply 14
Moderation reminder:

For your own safety and that of others, please do not post or request links to off site chat groups.

Please keep all posts within our Community Guidelines

If you have any questions please come along to the Ask the Community staff forum and we would be happy to help 😊

Thanks,
Wilykit
Reply 15
Hello!

Honestly, I am a current MA student in one of the EPC programs and really struggled with funding. I am an international and just found that everything got more and more expensive and the university didn't really do much to help. I would recommend working on campus if you can, but avoid Unitemps. They take forever to pay.
Anyone going to the open day tomorrow?
Original post by truecheesecake

hey, how long did tyou wait for a response
Original post by Iliuna
Hi!! I'm also doing the Publishing MA at City in sept 2023!! I've been wanting to connect with other prople from the master because I'm from outside the UK and really stressed andexcited about it!! Especially about finding accommodation haha but i would love to get to know other people at city too!
Hello! I'm applying to City for the same course this year. How was your experience?
Hello!

Hey there! I'm applying for the same in 2024. Could we chat, I'd love to get some insight!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending