The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Accomodation

Hi, I'm starting at Kingston University this year but they don't have any rooms left in their Halls of residence. Does anyone know of any private halls available close to the Penrhyn Road campus?
Reply 1
Original post by LKK7
Hi, I'm starting at Kingston University this year but they don't have any rooms left in their Halls of residence. Does anyone know of any private halls available close to the Penrhyn Road campus?

Hey, were you able to get in contact with the accommodation team over the phone or email because I wasn't able to. I haven't been able to book the accommodation as the portal doesn't allow me to access the room booking section of the step by step process. So I dont have any idea about the actual availability for the accom and I'm in the same boat. Have you been able to find any good private halls ?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hey @LKK7 and @oaisdju!

There's a few private halls scattered around the Kingston area which might be worth checking/contacting for availability - Davidson House is right beside the PR campus, as is One Penrhyn Road. Quebec House and IQ Kingston are also good options if you want to live a bit closer to Kingston Town Centre and don't mind a relatively short walk (15-20 mins).

- Eve (Kingston Rep).
Reply 3
Original post by LKK7

Hi, I’m in the same position as you, I got my place at kingston through clearing and there seems to be nothing available only really expensive private accommodations. Please lmk if you find anything :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending