The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London 2023 Application

Was just wondering if anyone who's applied to kcl for psychology/ psychology and neuroscience has received an offer yet and if you have how long did it take after you applied?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for neuroscience and psychology still yet to receive an offer. I heard last year they gave out offers really late for this course tho. The offer rate was 38% and acceptance rate for those who got offers was 32%.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Shakira_oforixx
Was just wondering if anyone who's applied to kcl for psychology/ psychology and neuroscience has received an offer yet and if you have how long did it take after you applied?

what are you applying to and what's your predicted btw
Reply 3
haven't heard anything yet either- applied on the 1st of dec
Original post by n05tril
haven't heard anything yet either- applied on the 1st of dec

Yeah I heard they take really long but because it's my top choice I'm hoping they've fixed up their admissions process.
Also, I've only seen people getting rejections for neuroscience and psych in December and January so maybe it's a good thing you haven't heard yet? IDK

i applied to neuro and psych and got rejected like 2 weeks after i submit it... i was well above the entry requiremnets in grades if that helps you at all
They got back to me a few months ago i also got rejected, devestated since it was my first choice

Original post by anonymous.perso
i applied to neuro and psych and got rejected like 2 weeks after i submit it... i was well above the entry requiremnets in grades if that helps you at all
Original post by Jesslyn <3
Also, I've only seen people getting rejections for neuroscience and psych in December and January so maybe it's a good thing you haven't heard yet? IDK

Yes I haven’t heard anything back either. I applied back in November for neuroscience and psych. 🤞🏼
yeah i applied at the end of november and haven’t heard anything- my predicted were aaa*
waiting for psychology offer since October deadline
Also, I've only seen people getting rejections for neuroscience and psych in December
and January so maybe it's a good thing you haven't heard yet? IDK

UPDATE: Got a contextual offer for neuroscience & psych (AAC) Good luck 💓

well done!!!!!
what were ur predicted
SAME
Me too :smile:
Reply 15
update: i also got a conditional offer last friday for neuroscience and psychology with a year abroad (35 pts with 666 at HL for IB) :smile:
Hi, I got my offer on 10-02-2023 and i applied early UCAS deadline, would anyone want to be friends? x
Reply 17
Original post by weirdfishesx
Hi, I got my offer on 10-02-2023 and i applied early UCAS deadline, would anyone want to be friends? x

Hi my dream uni is kcl and i was just wondering if you had any super curricular advice?? xx
Reply 18
Original post by Olscxar

Hi my dream uni is kcl and i was just wondering if you had any super curricular advice?? xx

hey i know im very late to this thread but applied and recieved an offer for neuro and psych 2024, have you applied already or are you applying soon :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by fayebeth
hey i know im very late to this thread but applied and recieved an offer for neuro and psych 2024, have you applied already or are you applying soon :smile:

hi I'm in y12 so I'll be applying next year. Neuro + Psyc is the exact course as well, I just feel confused rn about what kinda things they look for like extra curricular things, and what the personal statement style they look for is (academic style or a general style), congrats on your offer btw xx

Quick Reply

Latest