The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL neuroscience and psychology 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Grascat69
Was going to be st andrews but they rejected me :frown: ended up picking Leeds instead

been there. but excited for london life tbh :wink: there is a facebook group with other people doing psych courses at kcl if u want to meet more people doing the course :smile:)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by pernam
been there. but excited for london life tbh :wink: there is a facebook group with other people doing psych courses at kcl if u want to meet more people doing the course :smile:)

I'm very excited too ahaha I'll have a look on Facebook :smile:
Original post by fayebeth
Is anyone going to the offer holder day for this course on the 24th April?

heyy I'm going! wbu?
Reply 23

i am!
Has anyone started a gc for the subject or offer holder day yet? If so let me know where it is and I'll try to find it :smile:
I applied to neuroscience and psychology at KCL as well but still haven't heard back yet. I dont know whether that's a good sign or not😭

I am today
did anyone find the campus a bit odd 😭 i was thinking of firming kings but after today i’m not so sure
Original post by Anonymous
did anyone find the campus a bit odd 😭 i was thinking of firming kings but after today i’m not so sure

I found it alright! It's definitely one of the nicest campus I've seen ahaha
I found it alright! It's definitely one of the nicest campus I've seen ahaha

is kings your firm then ? and if so what accom have u booked cos i’m also not sure on that either 😭
is kings your firm then ? and if so what accom have u booked cos i’m also not sure on that either 😭

Firmed kings and gone for GDSA through KAAS :smile:
Firmed kings and gone for GDSA through KAAS :smile:

when did you apply for kaas and when did you hear back? I've been waiting for 5 weeks now😭
when did you apply for kaas and when did you hear back? I've been waiting for 5 weeks now😭

Kings have been well informed of my situation and it took only a day to receive an acceptance, I'm estranged so I got immediate first priority 😅
Kings have been well informed of my situation and it took only a day to receive an acceptance, I'm estranged so I got immediate first priority 😅

oh okay cool cool! i think they're taking much longer this year, a lot of people haven't heard back, I just wanna know that I actually have a place to live come september😭
oh okay cool cool! i think they're taking much longer this year, a lot of people haven't heard back, I just wanna know that I actually have a place to live come september😭

People have received emails about a major delay due to excessive applications this year so no wonder it's taking ages ahaha
hiii! I have an offer for the neuroscience and psychology course at Kings but I still haven't heard back from Bristol for the Msci. I went to the offer holder day and really liked it there so I'm so close to firming Kings but I'm scared for some reason. wondered if anyone is in the same boat? im gonna apply for kaas so I should probably firm it asap but agjhhh
Original post by emilyjsw
hiii! I have an offer for the neuroscience and psychology course at Kings but I still haven't heard back from Bristol for the Msci. I went to the offer holder day and really liked it there so I'm so close to firming Kings but I'm scared for some reason. wondered if anyone is in the same boat? im gonna apply for kaas so I should probably firm it asap but agjhhh

hey! i had an offer for the bristol msci and went to that holder day but ended up preferring kings as i liked the course better. In the mcsi it’s around 2/3 psych and 1/3 neuro and there’s no opportunity for placement/ study abroad. At the end of the day it also comes up to which location you’d rather live in :smile:
hey! i had an offer for the bristol msci and went to that holder day but ended up preferring kings as i liked the course better. In the mcsi it’s around 2/3 psych and 1/3 neuro and there’s no opportunity for placement/ study abroad. At the end of the day it also comes up to which location you’d rather live in :smile:

oh that’s super interesting!!! thanks so much. i’m firming kings tonight :smile:
Hey!! Im about to firm kings for neuroscience and psychology! I didn't go to the offer holder day so is anyone available to dm or something so I can ask about what it was like??

Quick Reply

Latest