The Student Room Group

Ocr epq help

Hi all, I have my EPQ work due in soon and to be completely honest I’m still really confused on exactly what i need to have done.

My exam board is OCR and I need some help.

Firstly, is primary research (surveys, questionnaires etc) absolutely necessary, and if it is do we write about it in the essay?

Secondly, how many sources do we need in the essay and do we need and do we need different types of sources?

Thirdly, this might sound silly but if I end up doing really bad on my EPQ will future employers look down on me for it?

If anyone also has a checklist of sorts it would go a long way.

Thanks for any help :smile:
You dont have to do primary research, my school actually recommended against it because there are ethical problems to deal with, if you have done it then include it in your essay and logbook. Also for sources i dont think theres a set number but remember it is a research task so there should be a decent amount.
Reply 2
Original post by charves14
You dont have to do primary research, my school actually recommended against it because there are ethical problems to deal with, if you have done it then include it in your essay and logbook. Also for sources i dont think theres a set number but remember it is a research task so there should be a decent amount.
Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending