The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

No news from Leeds arts??

Hiii! I applied for comic + concept art at Leeds, I sent my portfolio in December, but I haven't heard back? I'm not too bothered, because I've been accepted into unis that I'd rather go to, but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? I was under the impression that they would respond within 10 days. I wondered if I'd submitted my portfolio wrong, but surely they would just reject me for missing the deadline? Thanks for reading!
You should contact them, to check. I had an offer (for illustration) within a couple of weeks.
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Original post by EmilyJane13579
You should contact them, to check. I had an offer (for illustration) within a couple of weeks.

Will do, thank you!
Original post by soldier_510
Will do, thank you!

any news? i've also applied for the comic and concept art course :]
my friend heard back from leeds arts a few weeks after she sent in her portfolio for animation ! she heard back a couple days ago i think
Reply 5
Original post by EmilyJane13579

yeah so did i, i think i sent off my portfolio then got a respond within 3 weeks
Hiii! I applied for comic + concept art at Leeds, I sent my portfolio in December, but I haven't heard back? I'm not too bothered, because I've been accepted into unis that I'd rather go to, but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? I was under the impression that they would respond within 10 days. I wondered if I'd submitted my portfolio wrong, but surely they would just reject me for missing the deadline? Thanks for reading!
Hi, it's great to hear that you have applied with us. You can contact our Admissions team with any queries at [email protected]. I hope that helps! :smile:
hey! 1st yr illustration student here, last year when I applied it did take a long time for them to get back to me but I think that's normal. no harm in checking up with the admissions team though!
Original post by Anonymous #1
any news? i've also applied for the comic and concept art course :]

I got an offer! So I guess it just took them a while to decide ahah, good luck to you!!
I got an offer! So I guess it just took them a while to decide ahah, good luck to you!!

i've just gotten mine too!! so exciting
Original post by get0luvr11
i've just gotten mine too!! so exciting
got mine too YIPEE :banana::bl:

I didn’t get mine till a week ago and i applied around the start of the year, so dw! they have to let u know a decision sooner or later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending