The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

University of Bath vs St. Andrew’s

Hi, I am a student from India. I’ve completed my B.Tech degree and now want to pursue a Masters in Data Science.

Now I’ve received offers from both, Uni of Bath and St. Andrew’s for the course of Data Science. For Bath I have the opportunity to study part-time i.e complete my course in 2 years with a focus on placements. But St. Andrew’s is ranked higher. Which university should I go for.

Also how are the job prospects after graduating from both in the aforementioned field. Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I am a student from India. I’ve completed my B.Tech degree and now want to pursue a Masters in Data Science.
Now I’ve received offers from both, Uni of Bath and St. Andrew’s for the course of Data Science. For Bath I have the opportunity to study part-time i.e complete my course in 2 years with a focus on placements. But St. Andrew’s is ranked higher. Which university should I go for.
Also how are the job prospects after graduating from both in the aforementioned field. Thanks!
i'm a graduate of St Andrews and would recommend it more for the undergraduate experience... but i think Bath wins hands down with the placement programme aspect, so I would recommend choosing Bath. job prospects will be better with the placement :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Can you reapply to somewhere more reputed in the area you want to study like say a Manchester?
Rankings are not irrelevant, but they are fairly close to it. Bath is stronger, especially with the focus on placements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending