The Student Room Group

I've interview with Manchester Metropolitan University for MSc Advanced Physiotherapy

I need help with an interview for a place on the PGDip Advanced Physiotherapy 1-year full-time _ AT02821 course at Manchester Metropolitan University. I need Guidance on what kind of questions are being asked in this interview and how to prepare. Thank you!
Original post by Sameena P
I need help with an interview for a place on the PGDip Advanced Physiotherapy 1-year full-time _ AT02821 course at Manchester Metropolitan University. I need Guidance on what kind of questions are being asked in this interview and how to prepare. Thank you!
Hi @Sameena P!

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what questions you'll be asked in the interview, but we recommend doing your research into the course (pathways, course content, etc.) and the NHS. It's also good to think about your current experience as a physiotherapist and what you've learnt along the way, and how studying Advanced Physiotherapy will help further you in your career.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Chloe:biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Sameena P
Are u done with interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending