The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Physiotherapy 2024 applications

Hi, just wondering if anyone who has applied for physiotherapy starting 2024 has received offers/interview offers yet? Submitted my application in the second week of December and very desperate to get into Cardiff so wanted to know if anyone knows anything about what kind of timescale they run on? Any help much appreciated!
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

I sent mine in the first week of December (around 7th Dec) and still haven't had an interview or offer from Cardiff. They could very well be waiting till the Jan deadline, or as its so popular, still getting through applications. Try not to worry, there's plenty of time!! :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Thanks so much, I think I sent mine around then as well (8th or 9th??) so it’s nice to know someone else is in the same boat. I was pretty anxious because until Friday I hadn’t had any offers at all, and because a lot of friends are applying to non-interviewing degrees they already had a ton of offers, don’t know if you’ve experienced the same? :smile:
Original post by Sunf10wer_frogg
Thanks so much, I think I sent mine around then as well (8th or 9th??) so it’s nice to know someone else is in the same boat. I was pretty anxious because until Friday I hadn’t had any offers at all, and because a lot of friends are applying to non-interviewing degrees they already had a ton of offers, don’t know if you’ve experienced the same? :smile:

I am the same actually! All my friends have offers which is really annoying as we have to wait ahha. I have one offer so far now, and 2 more interviews. Its so stressful waiting for interviews in order to have interviews.... But we are all in the same boat.
Still waiting on Cardiff 🙂
Reply 4
That's meant to say "Interviews for offers" by the way... A-levels are so tiring I've lost the ability to English ahahha
Original post by H_567
That's meant to say "Interviews for offers" by the way... A-levels are so tiring I've lost the ability to English ahahha

I know the feeling well! It’s just so good to know other people going through it too as I don’t know anyone else applying for physio! And congratulations on your offer as well!
Not waiting on Cardiff, but in the same situation with Liverpool and Nottingham. Applied similar time and had 3 dates for interviews come through last week. Where else have you guys applied to? Had interviews etc?
I am in exactly the same situation with friends having offer flood in!
Original post by claireoz1975
Not waiting on Cardiff, but in the same situation with Liverpool and Nottingham. Applied similar time and had 3 dates for interviews come through last week. Where else have you guys applied to? Had interviews etc?

I’ve applied to Cardiff, Liverpool, Manchester Metropolitan, Southampton and University College Birmingham. So far I’ve only had an interview offer from Manchester Metropolitan! Nothing else.
Original post by claireoz1975

Interview and offer from MMU
Interview coming up UWE
Interview Feb Southampton
No reply so far Cardiff
No reply so far Birmingham
Original post by Anonymous #1
Interview coming up UWE
No reply so far Cardiff

Thank you!
Interview coming up UWE
No reply so far Cardiff

Ive got an interview for Cardiff now, it came through yesterday!
Reply 11
Ive got an interview for Cardiff now, it came through yesterday!

Is it for Physiotherapy??? I have applied to Cardiff for physio aswelll! Please let me know how the interview goes
Original post by Jess john
Is it for Physiotherapy??? I have applied to Cardiff for physio aswelll! Please let me know how the interview goes

Yes it was for physio! Sorry for the late reply!!
It went ok, mind kinda went blank on some questions but it was alright overall! Have you had your Cardiff interview yet?
I had my Cardiff interview yesterday and it seemed to go well! Also got a conditional offer from MMU yesterday. Good luck everyone on your adventures and thank you for the help!
I sent mine in the first week of December (around 7th Dec) and still haven't had an interview or offer from Cardiff. They could very well be waiting till the Jan deadline, or as its so popular, still getting through applications. Try not to worry, there's plenty of time!! :smile:

Hi there,

I hope that you've heard back by now! I can't speak much about the timeline used but if you have any questions about the university itself, or life in Cardiff, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer🙂

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Original post by Sunf10wer_frogg
Hi, just wondering if anyone who has applied for physiotherapy starting 2024 has received offers/interview offers yet? Submitted my application in the second week of December and very desperate to get into Cardiff so wanted to know if anyone knows anything about what kind of timescale they run on? Any help much appreciated!

Hiya, I appreciate this reply is quite a bit after your original post, but I applied for Physiotherapy at Cardiff, mid December and heard back from Cardiff about an Interview, Mid January.. have had the interview but haven't heard anything since.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hiya, I appreciate this reply is quite a bit after your original post, but I applied for Physiotherapy at Cardiff, mid December and heard back from Cardiff about an Interview, Mid January.. have had the interview but haven't heard anything since.

Hi there,

I think that it's normal for them to take a few weeks to deliberate and finish interviews. Good luck with the results!

In the meantime, if you have any generic questions regarding life at Cardiff, let me know!

All the best,
Reply 17
Yes it was for physio! Sorry for the late reply!!
It went ok, mind kinda went blank on some questions but it was alright overall! Have you had your Cardiff interview yet?

Not yet! It’s scaring me
Reply 18
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

I think that it's normal for them to take a few weeks to deliberate and finish interviews. Good luck with the results!

In the meantime, if you have any generic questions regarding life at Cardiff, let me know!

All the best,

Hey, I have applied for physio in Cardiff during November and still haven’t heard back from them. Should I be concerned
Original post by Jess john
Hey, I have applied for physio in Cardiff during November and still haven’t heard back from them. Should I be concerned

Hi there, I wouldn't worry too much! Universities get a lot of applications and it may take some time to sift through them. UCAS do give universities a deadline for responding, which is later on in May 16th. I've grabbed this information from here if you were interested in knowing more about it.

Hope thats helped!

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending