The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Speech and Language Therapy MSc Semester Dates

I've been accepted into the Speech and Language Therapy MSc at Manchester Metropolitan University which was my top choice by far. I was just wondering if any prospective/current students know the vague outline of what the semester dates will look like? I know it's a non-standard semester with placements and everything, but I have no idea what to expect in terms of if we get summer break/time off for Easter etc., and couldn't find anything on MMU's website about it.
Original post by sondacle
I've been accepted into the Speech and Language Therapy MSc at Manchester Metropolitan University which was my top choice by far. I was just wondering if any prospective/current students know the vague outline of what the semester dates will look like? I know it's a non-standard semester with placements and everything, but I have no idea what to expect in terms of if we get summer break/time off for Easter etc., and couldn't find anything on MMU's website about it.

Hi @sondacle

Congratulations on receiving an offer from Man Met!🎉

The 2023/24 calendar for MSc SLT looks like this, and we expect it to be very similar for 2024/25:

Term 1 - Monday 4th September to Friday 15th December 2023

Term 2 - Monday 8th January to Friday 5th April 2024

Term 3 - Monday 22nd April to Friday 9th August 2024

I hope this helps!

Chloe😀
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending